Introducing taxation policy of profit for companies in Romania and other european union member states
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsprofit tax; taxation levels; tax harmonization;
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-10-03 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2009-10-03 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2009-10-03 (Public Finance)
- NEP-TRA-2009-10-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .