Report NEP-PBE-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2009-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raabe, Katharina & Sekher, Madhushree & Birner, Regina, 2009. "The effects of political reservations for women on local governance and rural service provision:," IFPRI discussion papers 878, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Reister, Timo & Spengel, Christoph & Finke, Katharina & Heckemeyer, Jost Henrich, 2009. "ZEW Corporate Taxation Microsimulation Model (ZEW TaxCoMM)," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-117 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mark Schelker, 2009. "Auditor Expertise: Evidence from the Public Sector," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-20, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Chirculescu, Felicia Maria & Dobrota, Gabriela, 2009. "Introducing taxation policy of profit for companies in Romania and other european union member states," MPRA Paper 17530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eichfelder, Sebastian & Schorn, Michael, 2009. "Tax compliance costs: a business administration perspective," Discussion Papers 2009/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Item repec:zbw:sfb597:80 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ethan B. Kapstein & Josh Busby, 2009. "Making Markets for Merit Goods: The Political Economy of Antiretrovirals," Working Papers 179, Center for Global Development.