ZEW Corporate Taxation Microsimulation Model (ZEW TaxCoMM)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Reister, Timo & Spengel, Christoph & Finke, Katharina & Heckemeyer, Jost Henrich, 2008. "ZEW Corporate Taxation Microsimulation Model (ZEW TaxCoMM)," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-117, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ec. Filippo Oropallo & Ec. Lorenzo Lo Cascio, 2007. "The Development of a Multisource and a Systematized Database for Economic and Policy Impact Analysis," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 2(2(507)), pages 13-32, February.
- Oestreicher, Andreas & Spengel, Christoph, 2007. "Tax Harmonisation in Europe: The Determination of Corporate Taxable Income in the EU Member States," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- European Commission, 2001. "Annex to Company Taxation in the Internal Market," Taxation Studies 0006, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Peichl, Andreas, 2005. "Die Evaluation von Steuerreformen durch Simulationsmodelle," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 05-1, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- European Commission, 2001. "Company Taxation in the Internal Market," Taxation Studies 0005, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kerstin Schneider & Claudia Wesselbaum-Neugebauer, 2010. "Die Gewerbesteuer seit der Unternehmensteuerreform 2008: Steigt die Steuerbelastung und die Gefahr der Substanzbesteuerung? Eine empirische Analyse," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp10008, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Bergner, Sören Martin & Bräutigam, Rainer & Evers, Maria Theresia & Spengel, Christoph, 2017. "The use of SME tax incentives in the European Union," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-006, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Wagner, Julia, 2015. "EBITDA-Vortrag - cui bono? Eine Gesetzesevaluation auf Basis einer Mikrosimulation," Discussion Papers 2015/31, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Anna Leszczyłowska, 2015. "Deductibility of Provisions under the CCCTB Proposal and Its Effects on Companies: The Case of Poland," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(4), pages 19-32.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrosimulation Model; Corporate Taxation; Policy Analysis; Firm-Level Data;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-10-03 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-10-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2009-10-03 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2009-10-03 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:08117r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.