Report NEP-EEC-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Canova & Matteo Ciccarelli & Eva Ortega, 2009. "Do institutional changes affect business cycles? Evidence from Europe," Working Papers 0921, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Rotfuß, Waldemar & Conrad, Christian & Rittler, Daniel, 2009. "The European Commission and EUA prices: a high-frequency analysis of the EC's decisions on second NAPs," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-045, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Meller, Barbara & Nautz, Dieter, 2009. "The impact of the European Monetary Union on inflation persistence in the euro area," Discussion Papers 2009/8, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Julien Chevallier & Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2009. "Options introduction and volatility in the EU ETS," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-33, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Busch, Ulrike & Nautz, Dieter, 2009. "Controllability and persistence of money market rates along the yield curve: evidence from the euro area," Discussion Papers 2009/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Giovanni Prarolo & Elena Bellini & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Dino Pinelli, 2009. "Cultural Diversity and Economic Performance: Evidence from European Regions," Working Papers 2009.63, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Köhler, Matthias, 2009. "Blockholdings and corporate governance in the EU banking sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-110 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200922 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hoekman, Bernard & Ozden, Caglar, 2009. "The Euro-mediterranean partnership : trade in services as an alternative to migration ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5049, The World Bank.
- Mohler, Lukas & Seitz, Michael, 2009. "The gains from variety in the European Union," MPRA Paper 17589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reister, Timo & Spengel, Christoph & Finke, Katharina & Heckemeyer, Jost Henrich, 2009. "ZEW Corporate Taxation Microsimulation Model (ZEW TaxCoMM)," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-117 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Juan Carlos Martinez Oliva, 2009. "German reunification and convergence policies," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 51, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2009. "Managing Housing Bubbles in Regional Economies under EMU: Ireland and Spain," Papers WP315, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Steinbuks, J. & Meshreky, A. & Neuhoff, K., 2009. "The Effect of Energy Prices on Operation and Investment in OECD Countries: Evidence from the Vintage Capital Model," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0933, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.