Report NEP-MIG-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas M. Fischer, 2009. "European hoarding: currency use among immigrants in Switzerland," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 35, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Oliver, Azuara, 2009. "Does Poverty Alleviation Increase Migration? Evidence from Mexico," MPRA Paper 17599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esteban Calvo & Kelly Haverstick & Natalia A. Zhivan, 2009. "Older Americans On The Go: Financial and Psychological Effects of Moving," Issues in Brief ib2009-9-19, Center for Retirement Research, revised 2009.
- Rabe, Birgitta & Taylor, Mark P., 2009. "Residential mobility, neighbourhood quality and life-course events," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-28, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Barrett, Alan & McGuinness, Seamus & O'Brien, Martin & O'Connell, Philip J., 2009. "Immigrants and Employer-provided Training," Papers WP313, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mason, Patrick, 2009. "Culture matters: America’s African Diaspora and labor market outcomes," MPRA Paper 17497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Clemens, 2009. "Skill Flow: A Fundamental Reconsideration of Skilled-Worker Mobility and Development," Working Papers 180, Center for Global Development.
- Giulia Bettin & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Remittances and Financial Development:;Substitutes or Complements in Economic Growth?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 28, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Lykke E. Andersen & Bent Jesper Christensen, 2009. "The Static and Dynamic Benefits of Migration and Remittances in Nicaragua," Development Research Working Paper Series 05/2009, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200922 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Byrne, Delma & McGuinness, Seamus, 2009. "Mismatch in the Graduate Labour Market Among Immigrants and Second-Generation Ethnic Minority Groups," Papers WP316, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Charles Beach & Alan Green & Christopher Worswick, 2009. "Improving Canada's Immigration Policy," e-briefs 87, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Barrett, Alan & Bergin, Adele & Kelly, Elish, 2009. "Estimating the Impact of Immigration on Wages in Ireland," Papers WP318, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Hoekman, Bernard & Ozden, Caglar, 2009. "The Euro-mediterranean partnership : trade in services as an alternative to migration ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5049, The World Bank.
- Fan, Shenggen & Li, Lixing & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009. "Rethinking China's underurbanization: An evaluation of its county-to-city upgrading policy," IFPRI discussion papers 875, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).