CompaniesÃ Financial Decisions under the Distributed Profit Taxation Regime of Estonia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aaro Hazak, 2009. "Companies' Financial Decisions Under the Distributed Profit Taxation Regime of Estonia," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 4-12, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2006.
"Taxation, Growth and Welfare: Dynamic Effects of Estonia's 2000 Income Tax Act,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 25-38, Spring.
- Funke, Michael & Strulik, Holger, 2003. "Taxation, growth and welfare : Dynamic effects of Estonia's 2000 income tax act," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2004. "Taxation, growth and welfare: Dynamic effects of Estonia’s 2000 income tax act," Macroeconomics 0401009, EconWPA.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2003. "Taxation, Growth and Welfare: Dynamic Effects of Estonia´s 2000 Income Tax Act," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20304, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2006. "Taxation, Growth and Welfare: Dynamic Effects of Estonia´s 2000 Income Tax Act," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20611, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Lewellen, Wilbur G. & Mauer, David C., 1988. "Tax Options and Corporate Capital Structures," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(04), pages 387-400, December.
- Frankfurter, George M. & Wood, Bob Jr., 2002. "Dividend policy theories and their empirical tests," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 111-138.
- Aaro Hazak, 2006. "Dividend Decision under Distributed Profit Taxation: InvestorÃs Perspective," Working Papers 145, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Joan Farre-Mensa & Roni Michaely & Martin Schmalz, 2014.
Annual Review of Financial Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 75-134, December.
- Merton H. Miller & Franco Modigliani, 1961. "Dividend Policy, Growth, and the Valuation of Shares," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34, pages 411-411.
- Ronald C. Lease, & Kose John, & Avner Kalay, & Uri Loewenstein, & Oded H. Sarig,, 1999. "Dividend Policy:: Its Impact on Firm Value," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780875844978.
- Stewart C. Myers, 2001. "Capital Structure," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 81-102, Spring.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Companies Financial Decisions under the Distributed Profit Taxation Regime of Estonia
by admin in antti on 2012-06-17 18:42:19
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masso, Jaan & Meriküll, Jaanika & Vahter, Priit, 2013. "Shift from gross profit taxation to distributed profit taxation: Are there effects on firms?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 1092-1105.
- Priit Sander & Mark KantÅ¡ukov, 2009. "Effect of Corporate Taxation System on Profitability and Market Ratios â€“ the Case of ROE and P/B Ratios," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 1(2).
- Mari Avarmaa & Aaro Hazak & Kadri Männasoo, 2011. "Capital structure formation in multinational and local companies in the Baltic States," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 125-146, July.
- Heili Hein & Kadri MÃ¤nnasoo, 2017. "Are business obstacles different for R&D companies?," TUT Economic Research Series 33, Department of Finance and Economics, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Karsten Staehr, 2014. "Corporate Income Taxation in Estonia. Is It Time to Abandon Dividend Taxation?," TUT Economic Research Series 9, Department of Finance and Economics, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Egert Juuse & Rainer Kattel, 2014. "Financialisation and the Financial and Economic Crises: The Case of Estonia," FESSUD studies fstudy20, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
More about this item
Keywordscapital structure; dividend policy; corporate taxation;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G35 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Payout Policy
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-12-15 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2007-12-15 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2007-12-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttu:wpaper:155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Urve Venesaar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettuee.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.