Prefunding in a Defined Benefit Pension System: The Finnish Case
In: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henri Sterdyniak, 2007.
"Active Ageing Strategies to Strengthen Social Inclusion : discussion paper,"
- Henri Sterdyniak, 2007. "Active Ageing Strategies to Strengthen Social Inclusion : discussion paper," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5376, Sciences Po.
- Jukka Lassila & Tarmo Valkonen, 2001.
"Pension Prefunding, Ageing, and Demographic Uncertainty,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(4), pages 573-593, August.
- Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2000. "Pension Prefunding, Ageing, and Demographic Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 741, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2001. "Ageing, Demographic Risks, and Pension Reform," Discussion Papers 765, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Heikki Oksanen, 2001. "A Case for Partial Funding of Pensions with an Application to the EU Candidate Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 466, CESifo Group Munich.
- Valkonen, Tarmo, 2002. "Demographic Uncertainty and Taxes," Discussion Papers 816, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.