Statistical estimation of Lévy-type stochastic volatility models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2006.
"Econometrics of Testing for Jumps in Financial Economics Using Bipower Variation,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 4(1), pages 1-30.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2003. "Econometrics of testing for jumps in financial economics using bipower variation," Economics Papers 2003-W21, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2004. "Econometrics of testing for jumps in financial economics using bipower variationÂ," OFRC Working Papers Series 2004fe01, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- S. G. Kou & Hui Wang, 2004. "Option Pricing Under a Double Exponential Jump Diffusion Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1178-1192, September.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen, 2004.
"Power and Bipower Variation with Stochastic Volatility and Jumps,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 2(1), pages 1-37.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2003. "Power and bipower variation with stochastic volatility and jumps," Economics Papers 2003-W17, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Peter Carr & Hélyette Geman & Dilip B. Madan & Marc Yor, 2003. "Stochastic Volatility for Lévy Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 345-382.
- R. Cont, 2001. "Empirical properties of asset returns: stylized facts and statistical issues," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 223-236.
- Cyrus Ramezani & Yong Zeng, 2007. "Maximum likelihood estimation of the double exponential jump-diffusion process," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 487-507, October.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Carr & Helyette Geman, 2002. "The Fine Structure of Asset Returns: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75(2), pages 305-332, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Figueroa-López, José E. & Nisen, Jeffrey, 2013. "Optimally thresholded realized power variations for Lévy jump diffusion models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(7), pages 2648-2677.
More about this item
KeywordsTime-changed Lévy model; Stochastic volatility; Random clock; Non-parametric estimation; Parameter estimation based on high-frequency data; C14; C32; C51;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:annfin:v:8:y:2012:i:2:p:309-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .