A Note on Residential Mortgage Selection: Borrower Decisions and Inflation Expectations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baesel, Jerome B. & Biger, Nahum, 1980. "The Allocation of Risk: Some Implications of Fixed versus Index-Linked Mortgages," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 457-468, June.
- Diamond, Peter A. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1974. "Increases in risk and in risk aversion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 337-360, July.
- Santomero, Anthony M, 1983. " Fixed versus Variable Rate Loans," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(5), pages 1363-1380, December.
- L. Dwayne Barney & Harry White, 1986. "The Optimal Mortgage Payment Path Under Price Uncertainty," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 14(3), pages 406-413.
- Donald J. Smith, 1987. "The Borrower's Choice between Fixed and Adjustable Rate Loan Contracts," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 15(2), pages 110-116.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 1984. "The Flexible Mortgage: Optimal Financing of a Consumer Durable," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(2), pages 136-152.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:4:n:1:1989:p:73-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.