Fixed versus Variable Rate Loans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilbur G. Lewellen, 1968. "Executive Compensation in Large Industrial Corporations," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number lewe68-1, January.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Masson, Robert Tempest, 1971. "Executive Motivations, Earnings, and Consequent Equity Performance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(6), pages 1278-1292, Nov.-Dec..
- Goldberg, Victor P., 1980. "Bridges over contested terrain : Exploring the radical account of the employment relationship," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 249-274, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2014. "Fixed versus variable rate loans under regret aversion," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 140-145.
- Paul M. Taube & Don N. MacDonald, 1989. "A Note on Residential Mortgage Selection: Borrower Decisions and Inflation Expectations," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 4(1), pages 73-79.
- George Emir Morgan & Stephen D. Smith, 1987. "The Role Of Capital Adequacy Regulation In The Hedging Decisions Of Financial Intermediaries," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(1), pages 33-46, March.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2013. "Fixed versus variable rate loans under state-dependent preferences," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 659-663.
- Brewer, Elijah III & Jackson, William III & Mondschean, Thomas S., 1996. "Risk, regulation, and S & L diversification into nontraditional assets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 723-744, May.
- Raymond Chaudron, 2016. "Bank profitability and risk taking in a prolonged environment of low interest rates: a study of interest rate risk in the banking book of Dutch banks," DNB Working Papers 526, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Balsam, Steven & Kim, Sungsoo, 2001. "Effects of interest rate swaps," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 547-562.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:70-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang Eric C. & Moon-Whoan Rhee & Kit Pong Wong, 1995. "A note on the spread between the rates of fixed and variable rate loans," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1479-1487, November.
- Cooper, Michael J. & Jackson, William III & Patterson, Gary A., 2003. "Evidence of predictability in the cross-section of bank stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 817-850, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:38:y:1983:i:5:p:1363-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.