Property Derivatives and Index-Linked Mortgages
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven C. Bourassa & Donald R. Haurin & Jessica L. Haurin & Martin Hoesli & Jian Sun, 2009.
"House Price Changes and Idiosyncratic Risk: The Impact of Property Characteristics,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 259-278.
- Steven C. BOURASSA & Donald R. HAURIN & Jessica L. HAURIN & Martin HOESLI & Jian SUN, 2005. "House Price Changes and Idiosyncratic Risk: The Impact of Property Characteristics," FAME Research Paper Series rp160, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Steven Bourassa & Donald Haurin & Jessica Haurin & Martin Hoesli & Jian Sun, 2007. "House Price Changes and Idiosyncratic Risk: The Impact of Property Characteristics," Working Papers 07-03, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Baesel, Jerome B. & Biger, Nahum, 1980. "The Allocation of Risk: Some Implications of Fixed versus Index-Linked Mortgages," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 457-468, June.
- Peter ENGLUND & Min HWANG & John M. QUIGLEY, 2000.
"Hedging Housing Risk,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp26, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Englund, Peter & Hwang, Min & Quigley, John M., 2001. "Hedging Housing Risk," SIFR Research Report Series 2, Institute for Financial Research.
- Englund, Peter & Hwang, Min & Quigley, John M., 2002. "Hedging Housing Risk," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt06t5d6v0, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- John Y. Campbell, 2006.
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 61(4), pages 1553-1604, 08.
- Goetzmann, W.N., 1990.
"The Single Family Home In The Investment Portfolio,"
fb-_90-15, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Goetzmann, William Nelson, 1993. "The Single Family Home in the Investment Portfolio," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 201-22, May.
- Matteo Iacoviello & François Ortalo-Magné, 2002.
"Hedging housing risk in London,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24934, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- François Ortalo-Magné & Matteo Iacoviello, . "Hedging Housing Risk in London," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 02-03, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Francois Ortalo-Magne, 2002. "Hedging Housing Risk in London," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 539, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2002. "Hedging Housing Risk in London," FMG Discussion Papers dp415, Financial Markets Group.
- Joao Cocco, 2000. "Hedging House Price Risk With Incomplete Markets," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 317, Society for Computational Economics.
- Shiller, Robert J & Weiss, Allan N, 1999.
"Home Equity Insurance,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 21-47, July.
- Robert J. Shiller & Allan N. Weiss, 1994. "Home Equity Insurance," NBER Working Papers 4830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller & Allan N. Weiss, 1994. "Home Equity Insurance," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1074, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Marjorie Flavin & Takashi Yamashita, 2002. "Owner-Occupied Housing and the Composition of the Household Portfolio," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 345-362, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:36:y:2008:i:1:p:23-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.