European-Wide Inequality in Times of the Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bönke, Timm & Schröder, Carsten, 2015. "European-wide inequality in times of the financial crisis," Discussion Papers 2015/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Timm Bönke & Carsten Schröder, 2015. "European-Wide Inequality in Times of the Financial Crisis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1482, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avram, Silvia & Figari, Francesco & Leventi, Chrysa & Levy, Horacio & Navicke, Jekaterina & Matsaganis, Manos & Militaru, Eva & Paulus, Alari & Rastrigina, Olga & Sutherland, Holly, 2013. "The distributional effects of fiscal consolidation in nine EU countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Thomas Hellebrandt, 2014. "Income Inequality Developments in the Great Recession," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 644, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Grabka, Markus M., 2015.
"Income and Wealth Inequality after the Financial Crisis: The Case of Germany,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 371-390.
- Markus Grabka, 2015. "Income and wealth inequality after the financial crisis: the case of Germany," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 371-390, May.
- Roine, Jesper & Vlachos, Jonas & Waldenström, Daniel, 2009.
"The long-run determinants of inequality: What can we learn from top income data?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(7-8), pages 974-988, August.
- Roine, Jesper & Vlachos, Jonas & Waldenström, Daniel, 2007. "The Long-run Determinants of Inequality: What Can We Learn from Top Income Data?," Working Paper Series 721, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 01 Apr 2009.
- Schröder, Carsten & Bönke, Timm, 2012.
"Country inequality rankings and conversion schemes,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-43.
- Timm Bönke & Carsten Schröder, 2010. "Country Inequality Rankings and Conversion Schemes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1068, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schröder, Carsten & Bönke, Timm, 2012. "Country inequality rankings and conversion schemes," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Georgopoulos, Demosthenes & Papadogonas, Theodore & Sfakianakis, George, 2012. "Factors related to the depth of the latest crisis for EU-27 countries: The key role of relative inequality/poverty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 308-311.
- Fatih Guvenen & Serdar Ozkan & Jae Song, 2014.
"The Nature of Countercyclical Income Risk,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 122(3), pages 621-660.
- Fatih Guvenen & Serdar Ozkan & Jae Song, 2012. "The Nature of Countercyclical Income Risk," NBER Working Papers 18035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fatih Guvenen & Serdar Ozkan & Jae Song, 2012. "The nature of countercyclical income risk," Staff Report 476, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fatih Guvenen & Serdar Ozkan & Jae Song, 2013. "The nature of countercyclical income risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Paul DE BEER, 2012. "Earnings and income inequality in the EU during the crisis," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 151(4), pages 313-331, December.
- Tomas Hellebrandt, 2014. "Income Inequality Developments in the Great Recession," Policy Briefs PB14-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Biewen, Martin, 2002. "Bootstrap inference for inequality, mobility and poverty measurement," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 317-342, June.
- Iacovou, Maria & Kaminska, Olena & Levy, Horacio, 2012. "Using EU-SILC data for cross-national analysis: strengths, problems and recommendations," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-03, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Andrea Brandolini, 2007. "Measurement of income distribution in supranational entities: the case of the European Union," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 623, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordsinequality; decomposition; crisis;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D39 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jid:journl:y:2014:v:23:i:3-4:p:7-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timm Boenke). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gyorkca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.