European-wide inequality in times of the financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Timm Bönke & Carsten Schröder, 2014. "European-Wide Inequality in Times of the Financial Crisis," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 23(3), pages 7-34, November.
- Timm Bönke & Carsten Schröder, 2015. "European-Wide Inequality in Times of the Financial Crisis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1482, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avram, Silvia & Figari, Francesco & Leventi, Chrysa & Levy, Horacio & Navicke, Jekaterina & Matsaganis, Manos & Militaru, Eva & Paulus, Alari & Rastrigina, Olga & Sutherland, Holly, 2013. "The distributional effects of fiscal consolidation in nine EU countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Thomas Hellebrandt, 2014. "Income Inequality Developments in the Great Recession," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 644, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Grabka, Markus M., 2015.
"Income and Wealth Inequality after the Financial Crisis: The Case of Germany,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 371-390.
- Markus Grabka, 2015. "Income and wealth inequality after the financial crisis: the case of Germany," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 371-390, May.
- Roine, Jesper & Vlachos, Jonas & Waldenström, Daniel, 2009.
"The long-run determinants of inequality: What can we learn from top income data?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(7-8), pages 974-988, August.
- Roine, Jesper & Vlachos, Jonas & Waldenström, Daniel, 2007. "The Long-run Determinants of Inequality: What Can We Learn from Top Income Data?," Working Paper Series 721, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 01 Apr 2009.
- Schröder, Carsten & Bönke, Timm, 2012.
"Country inequality rankings and conversion schemes,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-43.
- Timm Bönke & Carsten Schröder, 2010. "Country Inequality Rankings and Conversion Schemes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1068, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schröder, Carsten & Bönke, Timm, 2012. "Country inequality rankings and conversion schemes," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Georgopoulos, Demosthenes & Papadogonas, Theodore & Sfakianakis, George, 2012. "Factors related to the depth of the latest crisis for EU-27 countries: The key role of relative inequality/poverty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 308-311.
- Fatih Guvenen & Serdar Ozkan & Jae Song, 2014.
"The Nature of Countercyclical Income Risk,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 122(3), pages 621-660.
- Fatih Guvenen & Serdar Ozkan & Jae Song, 2012. "The Nature of Countercyclical Income Risk," NBER Working Papers 18035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fatih Guvenen & Serdar Ozkan & Jae Song, 2012. "The nature of countercyclical income risk," Staff Report 476, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fatih Guvenen & Serdar Ozkan & Jae Song, 2013. "The nature of countercyclical income risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Paul DE BEER, 2012. "Earnings and income inequality in the EU during the crisis," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 151(4), pages 313-331, December.
- Tomas Hellebrandt, 2014. "Income Inequality Developments in the Great Recession," Policy Briefs PB14-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Andrea Brandolini, 2006.
"Measurement of Income Distribution in Supranational Entities: The Case of the European Union,"
LIS Working papers
452, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Andrea Brandolini, 2007. "Measurement of income distribution in supranational entities: the case of the European Union," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 623, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Biewen, Martin, 2002. "Bootstrap inference for inequality, mobility and poverty measurement," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 317-342, June.
- Iacovou, Maria & Kaminska, Olena & Levy, Horacio, 2012. "Using EU-SILC data for cross-national analysis: strengths, problems and recommendations," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-03, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsinequality; decomposition; crisis;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D39 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fubsbe:201514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwfubde.html .