Impact of Promotional Activities, After Sale Services, Mileage and Resale Value on the Purchase Decision - A Consumer Behaviour Study in Automobile Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Joseph D., 1972. "Factors Related To Consumer Loyalty For Private Food Brands," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-7, September.
- Palan, Kay M & Wilkes, Robert E, 1997. " Adolescent-Parent Interaction in Family Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 159-169, September.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer Behaviour; Promotional Activities; After Sale Services; Mileage and Resale Value.;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jct:journl:v:10:y:2015:i:1:p:86-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.