The Importance of Character Education for Tweens as Consumers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beatty, Sharon E & Talpade, Salil, 1994. " Adolescent Influence in Family Decision Making: A Replication with Extension," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 332-341, September.
- Palan, Kay M & Wilkes, Robert E, 1997. " Adolescent-Parent Interaction in Family Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 159-169, September.
- Belch, George E. & Belch, Michael A. & Ceresino, Gayle, 1985. "Parental and teenage child influences in family decision making," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 163-176, April.
- Flurry, L. A. & Burns, Alvin C., 2005. "Children's influence in purchase decisions: a social power theory approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 593-601, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEducational psychology; character education; attitudes and lifestyles; opinion-leadership; humanitarianism; ethnocentrism; adolescents and middle schools;
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2008-06-27 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2008-06-27 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2008-06-27 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2008-06-27 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:guc:wpaper:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lobna Sameer) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Lobna Sameer to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmguceg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.