Bayesian quantile regression methods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chamberlain, Gary & Imbens, Guido W, 2003.
"Nonparametric Applications of Bayesian Inference,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 21(1), pages 12-18, January.
- Imbens, Guido & Chamberlain, Gary, 1996. "Nonparametric Applications of Bayesian Inference," Scholarly Articles 3221493, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gary Chamberlain & Guido W. Imbens, 1996. "Nonparametric Applications of Bayesian Inference," NBER Technical Working Papers 0200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Chamberlain & Guido W. Imbens, 1996. "Nonparametric Applications of Bayesian Inference," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1772, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Kottas A. & Gelfand A.E., 2001. "Bayesian Semiparametric Median Regression Modeling," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1458-1468, December.
- Kathryn Graddy, 1995.
"Testing for Imperfect Competition at the Fulton Fish Market,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(1), pages 75-92, Spring.
- Graddy, K., 1993. "Testing for Imperfect Competition at the Fulton Fish Market," Papers 137, Princeton, Department of Economics - Financial Research Center.
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Hong, Han, 2003. "An MCMC approach to classical estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 293-346, August.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2005. "Bayesian exponentially tilted empirical likelihood," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 31-46, March.
- Yu, Keming & Moyeed, Rana A., 2001. "Bayesian quantile regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 437-447, October.
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Hansen, Christian, 2006. "Instrumental quantile regression inference for structural and treatment effect models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 491-525, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lane F. Burgette & Jerome P. Reiter, 2012. "Modeling Adverse Birth Outcomes via Confirmatory Factor Quantile Regression," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(1), pages 92-100, March.
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2015. "Quantile forecasts of inflation under model uncertainty," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-72, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Theodore Panagiotidis & Gianluigi Pelloni, 2014.
"Asymmetry and Lilien’s Sectoral Shifts Hypothesis: A Quantile Regression Approach,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 6(1), pages 68-86, June.
- Theodore Panagiotidis & Gianluigi Pelloni, 2014. "Asymmetry and Lilien's Sectoral Shifts Hypothesis: A Quantile Regression Approach," Working Paper series 15_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Alhamzawi, Rahim & Yu, Keming, 2013. "Conjugate priors and variable selection for Bayesian quantile regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 209-219.
- repec:eee:econom:v:200:y:2017:i:2:p:282-294 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:aistmt:v:70:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10463-016-0595-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:istatr:v:84:y:2016:i:3:p:327-344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu Wang & Zhongyi Zhu, 2017. "Conditional empirical likelihood for quantile regression models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2015.
"Quantile forecasts of inflation under model uncertainty,"
64341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2015. "Quantile forecasts of inflation under model uncertainty," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-72, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Dimitris Korobilis., 2015. "Quantile forecasts of inflation under model uncertainty," Working Papers 2015_09, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2017. "Quantile regression forecasts of inflation under model uncertainty," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 11-20.
- Philip Kostov, 2013. "Empirical likelihood estimation of the spatial quantile regression," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 51-69, January.
- Dries Benoit & Rahim Alhamzawi & Keming Yu, 2013. "Bayesian lasso binary quantile regression," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(6), pages 2861-2873, December.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Bayesian quantile regression methods (JAE 2010) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:25:y:2010:i:2:p:287-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.