Destinations' competitiveness and tourist satisfaction surveys: an economic analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 66 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.sieds.it/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.sieds.it Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sofronis Clerides & Nicoletta Pashourtidou, 2007. "Tourism in Cyprus: Recent Trends and Lessons from the Tourist Satisfaction Survey," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 1(2), pages 51-72, December.
- Nelson, Phillip, 1970. "Information and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 311-329, March-Apr.
- Alegre, Joaquín & Garau, Jaume, 2009. "Tourist satisfaction indices. A critical approach," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 14, pages 5-26.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- K. K. Lancaster, 2010. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1385, David K. Levine.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ite:iteeco:122016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Ceccarelli)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.