Tourist satisfaction indices. A critical approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crouch, Geoffrey I. & Ritchie, J. R. Brent, 1999. "Tourism, Competitiveness, and Societal Prosperity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 137-152, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sieds, 2012. "Complete Volume LXVI n.2 2012," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 66(2), pages 1-249.
- Marco Gallegati, 2012. "Destinations' competitiveness and tourist satisfaction surveys: an economic analysis," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 66(2), pages 249-261.
- Srđan Milošević & Nenad Penezić & Ivana Mišković & Iva Škrbić & Ivana Katić, 2016. "The significance of tourists' satisfaction at the destinations," Tourism and Hospitality Industry 17, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
More about this item
KeywordsTourist satisfaction; destination competitiveness; tourist satisfaction index;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .