K pojetí preferencí v ekonomickém myšlení
[Preference Dilemma in Economics]
The paper deals with the different concepts of the human economic preferences in the point of view of the different economic schools, which deals with this topic. The paper begins with the description of the neoclassical concept of the preferences theory, followed by the critical analysis of Samuelsson´s concept of the revealed preferences. Further the attention is being paid to the Rothbard´s concept of the demonstrated preferences and unprecedented Becker´s concept of the stable preferences. The paper concludes with the alternative concepts of preferences of behavioral economics, Lancaster approach and evolutional theory.
Volume (Year): 2011 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: nam. W. Churchilla 4, 130 67 Praha 3|
Phone: (02) 24 09 51 11
Fax: (02) 24 22 06 57
Web page: http://www.vse.cz/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Redakce Politické ekonomie, Vysoká škola ekonomická, nám. W. Churchilla 4, 130 67 Praha 3|
Web: http://www.vse.cz/polek/ Email:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michal Andrle & Jan Brůha, 2004.
"Význam forem diskontování v ekonomickém modelování
[The role of discounting type in economic modelling]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2004(6).
- Danny Campbell & W George Hutchinson & Riccardo Scarpa, 2009.
"Using choice experiments to explore the spatial distribution of willingness to pay for rural landscape improvements,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(1), pages 97-111, January.
- Danny Campbell & W George Hutchinson & Riccardo Scarpa, 2009. "Using Choice Experiments to Explore the Spatial Distribution of Willingness to Pay for Rural Landscape Improvements," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(1), pages 97-111, January.
- Danny Campbell & W. George Hutchinson & Riccardo Scarpa, 2007. "Using Choice Experiments to Explore the Spatial Distribution of Willingness to Pay for Rural Landscape Improvements," Working Papers in Economics 07/06, University of Waikato.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Antonio Rangel, 2005. "Behavioral Public Economics: Welfare and Policy Analysis with Non-Standard Decision-Makers," NBER Working Papers 11518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Antonio Rangel, 2005. "Behavioral Public Economics: Welfare and Policy Analysis with Non-Standard Decision-Makers," Discussion Papers 04-033, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Cameron Hepburn, 2003. "Hyperbolic Discounting and Resource Collapse," Economics Series Working Papers 159, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Cameron Hepburn, 2004. "Hyperbolic Discounting And Resource Collapse," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 103, Royal Economic Society.
- K. K. Lancaster, 2010. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1385, David K. Levine.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1973. "Behaviour and the Concept of Preference," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 40(159), pages 241-259, August.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2011:y:2011:i:3:id:795:p:345-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.