Tourism in Cyprus: Recent Trends and Lessons from the Tourist Satisfaction Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffy-Deno, Kevin T., 1996. "Retail price asymmetries in local gasoline markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 81-92, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sieds, 2012. "Complete Volume LXVI n.2 2012," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 66(2), pages 1-249.
- Haritini Tsangari, 2012. "Determinants of Tourism for “Sun and Sea’ Cyprus," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 161-184.
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:178-190 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:1:p:86-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:41:y:2014:i:c:p:129-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Gallegati, 2012. "Destinations' competitiveness and tourist satisfaction surveys: an economic analysis," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 66(2), pages 249-261.
- Theologos Dergiades & Eleni Mavragani & Bing Pan, 2017. "Arrivals of Tourists in Cyprus: Mind the Web Search Intensity," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 107, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
More about this item
KeywordsTourist satisfaction; repeat visit; value for money;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erc:cypepr:v:1:y:2007:i:2:p:51-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Shekersavva). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erucycy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.