Brokers and Competitive Advantage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn MacDonald & Michael D. Ryall, 2004. "How Do Value Creation and Competition Determine Whether a Firm Appropriates Value?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(10), pages 1319-1333, October.
- Adam Brandenburger & Harborne Stuart, 2007. "Biform Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(4), pages 537-549, April.
- David H. Hsu, 2004. "What Do Entrepreneurs Pay for Venture Capital Affiliation?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(4), pages 1805-1844, August.
- Olivier Chatain & Peter Zemsky, 2007. "The Horizontal Scope of the Firm: Organizational Tradeoffs vs. Buyer-Supplier Relationships," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(4), pages 550-565, April.
- James Moody & Douglas R. White, 2000. "Structural Cohesion and Embeddedness: A Hierarchical Conception of Social Groups," Working Papers 00-08-049, Santa Fe Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anjos, Fernando, 2016. "Resource configuration, inter-firm networks, and organizational performance," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 37-48.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:2:p:342-362 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:1:p:17-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:10:p:1964-1985 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lissoni, Francesco, 2010. "Academic inventors as brokers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 843-857, September.
- Steigenberger, Norbert, 2014. "Only a matter of chance? How firm performance measurement impacts study results," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 46-65.
- José-Antonio Belso-Martínez & Manuel Expósito-Langa, 2015. "Persistence and extinction of brokerage roles in clusters: the role of status, former experiences and extra-cluster relationships," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1501, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2015.
- Günter Fandel & Jan Trockel, 2016. "Investment and lot size planning in a supply chain: coordinating a just-in-time-delivery with a Harris- or a Wagner/Whitin-solution," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 173-195, January.
More about this item
Keywordsgames-group decisions; bargaining; organizational studies; networks-graphs; social networks; biform games; strategy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:53:y:2007:i:4:p:566-583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.