Structural Cohesion and Embeddedness: A Hierarchical Conception of Social Groups
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doo Kim & Ji Kim, 2013. "Social Relations and School Life Satisfaction in South Korea," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 105-127, May.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:249:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1992-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Galina Daraganova & Philippa Pattison, 2014. "Analysing human social networks," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Spatially Integrated Social Science, chapter 21, pages 459-488 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kjersten Bunker Whittington, 2009. "Patterns of Male and Female Scientific Dissemination in Public and Private Science," NBER Chapters,in: Science and Engineering Careers in the United States: An Analysis of Markets and Employment, pages 195-228 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crespo, Joan & Réquier-Desjardins, Denis & Vicente, Jérôme, 2014. "Why can collective action fail in Local Agri-food Systems? A social network analysis of cheese producers in Aculco, Mexico," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 165-177.
- Arora, Saurabh & Sanditov, Bulat, 2009. "Caste as Community? Networks of social affinity in a South Indian village," MERIT Working Papers 037, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:spr:amsrev:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s13162-017-0089-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pramila Krishnan & Emanuela Sciubba, 2009.
"Links and Architecture in Village Networks,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(537), pages 917-949, April.
- Pramila Krishnan & Emanuela Sciubba, 2006. "Links and Architecture in Village Networks," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0614, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Krishnan, Pramila & Sciubba, Emanuela, 2008. "Links and Architecture in Village Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 6787, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andréasson, Hannes & Elert, Niklas & Karlson, Nils, 2013. "Does Social Cohesion Really Promote Reforms?," Ratio Working Papers 211, The Ratio Institute.
- Delio Lucena Piquero & Jerome Vicente, 2017. "The visible hand of cluster policy makers: An analysis of Aerospace Valley (2006-2015) using a place-based network methodology," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1723, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2017.
- repec:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2496-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geys, Benny, 2012. "Association membership and generalised trust: Are connections between associations losing their value?," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2012-101, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- repec:spr:scient:v:101:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1312-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- R. Quentin Grafton & Stephen Knowles & P. Dorian Owen, 2002. "Social Divergence and Productivity: Making a Connection," The Review of Economic Performance and Social Progress,in: Andrew Sharpe, Executive Director & France St-Hilaire, Vice-President , Research & Keith Banting, Di (ed.), The Review of Economic Performance and Social Progress 2002: Towards a Social Understanding of Productivity, volume 2 Centre for the Study of Living Standards;The Institutute for Research on Public Policy.
- Daw, Jonathan & Margolis, Rachel & Verdery, Ashton M., 2015. "Siblings, friends, course-mates, club-mates: How adolescent health behavior homophily varies by race, class, gender, and health status," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 32-39.
- Wang, Tao & Wang, Hongjue & Wang, Xiaoxia, 2015. "A novel cosine distance for detecting communities in complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 437(C), pages 21-35.
- Fernando Rajulton & Zenaida Ravanera & Roderic Beaujot, 2007. "Measuring Social Cohesion: An Experiment using the Canadian National Survey of Giving, Volunteering, and Participating," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 80(3), pages 461-492, February.
- Michael D. Ryall & Olav Sorenson, 2007. "Brokers and Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(4), pages 566-583, April.
- María del Pilar Castillo & salazar boris, 2009. "Un modelo de redes sociales para la deserción," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO-CIDSE 011034, UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE.
- Russo, Margherita & Rossi, Federica, 2008. "Cooperation networks and innovation: A complex system perspective to the analysis and evaluation of a EU regional innovation policy programme," MPRA Paper 10156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:7:y:2017:i:3:p:182-197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hatani, Faith & McGaughey, Sara L., 2013. "Network cohesion in global expansion: An evolutionary view," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 455-465.
- repec:spr:scient:v:60:y:2004:i:2:d:10.1023_b:scie.0000027678.31097.e0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pattillo, Jeffrey & Youssef, Nataly & Butenko, Sergiy, 2013. "On clique relaxation models in network analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(1), pages 9-18.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2001-07-17 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EVO-2001-07-17 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-NET-2001-07-17 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:00-08-049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.