Michael David Ryall
|University of Toronto 105 St. George St Toronto Ontario M5S 3E6 Canada|
Rotman School of Management Toronto, Canada
University of Toronto
105 St. George Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5S 3E6
RePEc:edi:smtorca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kevin Bryan & Michael Ryall & Burkhard C. Schipper, 2019. "Value-Capture in the Face of Known and Unknown Unknowns," Working Papers 333, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- José S. Penalva & Michael D. Ryall, 2003. "Casual Assesment in Finite Extensive-Form Games," Working Papers 27, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jose Penalva-Zuasti & Michael D. Ryall, 2003. "Causal Assessment in Finite-length Extensive-Form Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000074, David K. Levine.
- José Penalva & Michael D. Ryall, 2001. "Causal assessment in finite extensive-form games," Economics Working Papers 483, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2003.
- Michael D Ryall, 1999. "Causal Assessment, Equilibrium and Ambiguity in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2116, David K. Levine.
- Michael D. Ryall, 1996. "Entrepreneurs: Self-Confident Agents Busting Self-Confirming Equilibria," Working Papers 96-08-068, Santa Fe Institute.
- Glenn MacDonald & Michael Ryall, 2018. "Do new entrants sustain, destroy, or create guaranteed profitability?," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(6), pages 1630-1649, June.
- Rodolphe Durand & Robert M. Grant & Tammy L. Madsen & Joshua Gans & Michael D. Ryall, 2017. "Value capture theory: A strategic management review," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 17-41, January.
- Michael D. Ryall, 2009. "Causal Ambiguity, Complexity, and Capability-Based Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(3), pages 389-403, March.
- Michael D. Ryall & Rachelle C. Sampson, 2009. "Formal Contracts in the Presence of Relational Enforcement Mechanisms: Evidence from Technology Development Projects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(6), pages 906-925, June.
- Penalva Jose & Ryall Michael D, 2008. "Empirical Implications of Information Structure in Finite Extensive Form Games," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-49, January.
- Michael D. Ryall & Olav Sorenson, 2007. "Brokers and Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(4), pages 566-583, April.
- Glenn MacDonald & Michael D. Ryall, 2004. "How Do Value Creation and Competition Determine Whether a Firm Appropriates Value?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(10), pages 1319-1333, October.
- Michael D. Ryall, 2003. "Subjective Rationality, Self--Confirming Equilibrium, and Corporate Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(7), pages 936-949, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michael David Ryall should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.