Report NEP-GTH-2003-01-27This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jose Penalva-Zuasti & Michael D. Ryall, 2003. "Causal Assessment in Finite-length Extensive-Form Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000074, David K. Levine.
- Juan Enrique Martinez-Legaz & Antoine Soubeyran, 2003. "Learning from Errors," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 557.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Edward Cartwright, 2002. "Learning to play approximate Nash equilibria in games with many players," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000070, David K. Levine.
- Juan Larrosa & Fernando Tohme, 2003. "Network Formation with Heterogenous Agents," Microeconomics 0301002, EconWPA.
- Michihiro Kandori & Ichiro Obara, 2003. "Efficiency in Repeated Games Revisited: The Role of Private Strategies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 826, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ernst Fehr & Joseph Henrich, "undated". "Markets Is Strong Reciprocity a Maladaptation? On the Evolutionary Foundations of Human Altruism," IEW - Working Papers 140, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.