Effect of Customer-Centric Structure on Long-Term Financial Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Servaes, Henri, 1994. "Do Takeover Targets Overinvest?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 7(2), pages 253-277.
- Kee H. Chung & Stephen W. Pruitt, 1994. "A Simple Approximation of Tobin's q," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 23(3), Fall.
- Doyle, Jeffrey & Ge, Weili & McVay, Sarah, 2007. "Determinants of weaknesses in internal control over financial reporting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 193-223, September.
- John H. Roberts & Charles J. Nelson & Pamela D. Morrison, 2005. "A Prelaunch Diffusion Model for Evaluating Market Defense Strategies," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 150-164, August.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:26:y:2009:i:3:p:207-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gautam Ray & Dazhong Wu & Prabhudev Konana, 2009. "Competitive Environment and the Relationship Between IT and Vertical Integration," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 585-603, December.
- Vikas Mittal & Eugene W. Anderson & Akin Sayrak & Pandu Tadikamalla, 2005. "Dual Emphasis and the Long-Term Financial Impact of Customer Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(4), pages 544-555, August.
- Kun Shin Im & Varun Grover & James T. C. Teng, 2013. "Research Note---Do Large Firms Become Smaller by Using Information Technology?," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 470-491, June.
- Peter Ebbes & Michel Wedel & Ulf Böckenholt & Ton Steerneman, 2005. "Solving and Testing for Regressor-Error (in)Dependence When no Instrumental Variables are Available: With New Evidence for the Effect of Education on Income," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 365-392, December.
- Christopher Ittner & David Larcker & Daniel Taylor, 2009. "—The Stock Market's Pricing of Customer Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(5), pages 826-835, 09-10.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:91:y:2015:i:4:p:546-568 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:9:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-019-00135-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:9:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-019-00134-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:34:y:2017:i:1:p:173-193 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscustomer-centric structure; customer satisfaction; coordinating cost; competitive environment; financial performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:34:y:2015:i:2:p:250-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.