Optimal Price Subsidy Policy for Accelerating the Diffusion Of Innovation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:33:y:2016:i:4:p:780-796 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Zaccour, Georges, 1999. "Price subsidies and guaranteed buys of a new technology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 338-345, April.
- Wu, Chin-Chun & Lin, Pei-Chun & Chou, Chao-Yu, 2006. "Determination of price and warranty length for a normal lifetime distributed product," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 95-107, July.
- Donald Lehmann & Mercedes Esteban-Bravo, 2006. "When giving some away makes sense to jump-start the diffusion process," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 243-254, December.
- Tomasz Kijek & Arkadiusz Kijek, 2010. "Modelling of innovation diffusion," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 3, pages 53-68.
- Garrett, Vicki & Koontz, Tomas M., 2008. "Breaking the cycle: Producer and consumer perspectives on the non-adoption of passive solar housing in the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1551-1566, April.
- Heinz, B. & Graeber, M. & Praktiknjo, A.J., 2013. "The diffusion process of stationary fuel cells in a two-sided market economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1556-1567.
- Barnes, Belinda & Southwell, Darren & Bruce, Sarah & Woodhams, Felicity, 2014. "Additionality, common practice and incentive schemes for the uptake of innovations," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 43-61.
- Jørgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M. & Zaccour, Georges, 2009. "Optimal pricing and advertising policies for an entertainment event," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 583-596, March.
- Avagyan, Vardan & Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2016.
"Riding successive product diffusion waves. Building a tsunami via upgrade-rebate programs,"
International Journal of Research in Marketing,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 780-796.
- Avagyan, Vardan & Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2011. "Riding successive product diffusion waves : building a tsunami via upgrade-rebate programs," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb114011, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Demirci, Ece Zeliha & Erkip, Nesim K., 2017. "Designing an intervention strategy for public-interest goods: The California electric vehicle market case," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 53-69.
- Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul, 2006. "Modelling and forecasting the diffusion of innovation - A 25-year review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 519-545.
More about this item
Keywordsprice subsidy; diffusion of innovations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:2:y:1983:i:4:p:407-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.