A Quarterly Fiscal Database Fit for Macroeconomic Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ángel Estrada & José Luis Fernández & Esther Moral & Ana V. Regil, 2004. "A quarterly macroeconometric model of the Spanish Economy," Working Papers 0413, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Albert Marcet & Morte O. Ravn, "undated".
"The HP-Filter in Cross-Country Comparisons,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Marcet, Albert & Ravn, Morten O, 2004. "The HP-Filter in Cross-Country Comparisons," CEPR Discussion Papers 4244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Albert Marcet & Morten O. Ravn, 2003. "The HP-Filter in Cross-Country Comparisons," Working Papers 32, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Albert Marcet & Morten O. Ravn, 2001. "The HP-filter in cross-country comparisons," Economics Working Papers 588, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2003.
- Carine Bouthevillain & John Caruana & Cristina Checherita & Jorge Cunha & Esther Gordo & Stephan Haroutunian & Geert Langenus & Amela Hubic & Bernhard Manzke & Javier J. Pérez & Pietro Tommasino, 2009.
"Pros and cons of various fiscal measures to stimulate the economy,"
Banco de España;Economic Bulletin Homepage, issue JUL, July.
- Carine Bouthevillain & John Caruana & Cristina Checherita & Jorge Cunha & Esther Gordo & Stephan Haroutunian & Amela Hubic & Geert Langenus & Bernhard Manzke & Javier J. Pérez & Pietro Tommasino, 2009. "Pros and Cons of various fiscal measures to stimulate the economy," BCL working papers 40, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Morris, Richard & de Castro Fernández, Francisco & Jonk, Steven & Kremer, Jana & Linehan, Suzanne & Marino, Maria Rosaria & Schalck, Christophe & Tkačevs, Olegs, 2009. "Explaining government revenue windfalls and shortfalls: an analysis for selected EU countries," Working Paper Series 1114, European Central Bank.
- Albonico, Alice & Paccagnini, Alessia & Tirelli, Patrizio, 2016.
"In search of the Euro area fiscal stance,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 254-264.
- Alice Albonico & Alessia Paccagnini & Patrizio Tirelli, 2016. "In search of the Euro area fiscal stance," Working Papers 201612, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Alice, Albonico & Alessia, Paccagnini & Patrizio, Tirelli, 2016. "In search of the Euro Area Fiscal Stance," Working Papers 324, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 24 Feb 2016.
- Vicente Esteve García & Juan Sapena Bolufer & Cecilio R. Tamarit Escalona, 2001. "Propiedades Cíclicas Y Cambios Estructurales En Las Series Fiscales Macroeconómicas De La Economía Española," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 157(2), June.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & P. Marcelo Oviedo, 2006. "Fiscal Policy and Macroeconomic Uncertainty in Developing Countries: The Tale of the Tormented Insurer," NBER Working Papers 12586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana Lamo & Javier J. Pérez & Ludger Schuknecht, 2013.
"The cyclicality of consumption, wages and employment of the public sector in the euro area,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(12), pages 1551-1569, April.
- Javier J. Perez & Ana Lamo & Ludger Schuknecht, "undated". "The Cyclicality of Consumption, Wages and Employment of the Public Sector in the Euro Area," EcoMod2007 23900062, EcoMod.
- Lamo, Ana & Schuknecht, Ludger & Pérez, Javier J., 2007. "The cyclicality of consumption, wages and employment of the public sector in the euro area," Working Paper Series 757, European Central Bank.
- Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide, 2010.
"Government size, composition, volatility and economic growth,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 517-532, December.
- António Afonso & Davide Furceri, 2008. "Government Size, Composition, Volatility and Economic Growth," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/04, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide, 2008. "Government size, composition, volatility and economic growth," Working Paper Series 849, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:78-107 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal data; fiscal policies; mixed-frequencies; time-series models;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpe:journl:y:2018:v:224:i:1:p:139-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Belén Miquel Burgos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iefgves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.