The Financial Crisis and Chinaâ€™s â€œHarmonious Societyâ€
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prasad, Eswar S., 2009. "Is the Chinese growth miracle built to last?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 103-123, March.
- Sangyeon Hwang & Hyejoon Im, 2009. "Implications of the Global Financial Crisis on Korea's Trade," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 8(3), pages 46-81, Fall.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Junmin Wan, 2007.
"The Determinants of Household Saving in China: A Dynamic Panel Analysis of Provincial Data,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(8), pages 2077-2096, December.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Junmin Wan, 2006. "The Determinants of Household Saving in China: A Dynamic Panel Analysis of Provincial Data," ISER Discussion Paper 0676, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Sep 2007.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Junmin Wan, 2006. "The Determinants of Household Saving in China: A Dynamic Panel Analysis of Provincial Data," NBER Working Papers 12723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Junmin Wan, 2007. "The determinants of household saving in China: a dynamic panel analysis of provincial data," Working Paper Series 2007-28, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jing Jin & Chunli Shen & Qian Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Decentralization in China," CEMA Working Papers 546, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- -, 2009. "The impact of the financial crisis on women in the Caribbean," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 38669, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Filippov, Sergey & Kalotay, Kalman, 2009. "Foreign Direct Investment in Times of Global Economic Crisis: Spotlight on New Europe," MERIT Working Papers 021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ian Holliday, 2000. "Productivist Welfare Capitalism: Social Policy in East Asia," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 48(4), pages 706-723, September.
- Naude, Wim, 2009. "The Financial Crisis of 2008 and the Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series WIDER Discussion Paper 20, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Günter Schucher, 2009. "China’s Employment Crisis – A Stimulus for Policy Change?," Journal of Current Chinese Affairs - China aktuell, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 38(2), pages 121-144.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arjan de Haan & Ward Warmerdam, 2012. "The politics of aid revisited: a review of evidence on state capacity and elite commitment," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-007-12, GDI, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; financial crisis; unemployment; fiscal administration; harmonious society; social policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:chaktu:v:39:y:2010:i:2:p:69-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karsten Giese) or (Heike Holbig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.