Implications of the Global Financial Crisis on Korea's Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk WILLENBOCKEL & Sherman ROBINSON, "undated".
"The Global Financial Crisis, LDC Exports and Welfare: Analysis with a World Trade Model,"
- Willenbockel, Dirk & Robinson, Sherman, 2009. "The global financial crisis, LDC exports and welfare: analysis with a world trade model," MPRA Paper 15376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk WILLENBOCKEL & Sherman ROBINSON, "undated". "The Global Financial Crisis, LDC Exports and Welfare: Analysis with a World Trade Model," EcoMod2009 21500092, EcoMod.
- Miao Han, 2012. "The People's Bank of China during the global financial crisis: policy responses and beyond," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 361-390, August.
- Francesca Giambona & Erasmo Vassallo, 2013. "Composite Indicator of Financial Development in a Benefit-of-Doubt Approach," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 42(2), pages 171-202, July.
- Nuruzzaman Mohammed, 2009. "Globalization and Resistance Movements in the Periphery: An Alternative Theoretical Approach," New Global Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-31, November.
- Arjan de Haan, 2010. "The Financial Crisis and Chinaâ€™s â€œHarmonious Societyâ€," Journal of Current Chinese Affairs - China aktuell, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 39(2), pages 69-99.
- repec:pra:mprapa:15377 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:asiaec:v:8:y:2009:i:3:p:46-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.