Transforming the developmental welfare states in East Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Holliday, 2000. "Productivist Welfare Capitalism: Social Policy in East Asia," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 48(4), pages 706-723, September.
- Y Hsing, 1996. "Blood, thicker than water: interpersonal relations and Taiwanese investment in southern China," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(12), pages 2241-2261, December.
- Y Hsing, 1996. "Blood, Thicker than Water: Interpersonal Relations and Taiwanese Investment in Southern China," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 28(12), pages 2241-2261, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kross, Karmo, 2013. "Developmental welfare capitalism in East Asia with a special emphasis on South Korea," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2013-05, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopmental Welfare State; Social Policy; Korea; Taiwan; East Asia;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-06-23 (China)
- NEP-HAP-2007-06-23 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-SEA-2007-06-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:wpaper:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .