Le développement économique de la Thaïlande est-il socialement soutenable ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wood, Geof & Gough, Ian, 2006. "A Comparative Welfare Regime Approach to Global Social Policy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1696-1712, October.
- Branko Milanovic, 2006. "Global Income Inequality," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 7(1), pages 131-157, January.
- Gough, Ian, 2001. "Globalization and regional welfare regimes: the East Asian case," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43959, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Peter Warr, 2009.
"Poverty Reduction through Long-term Growth: The Thai Experience,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 8(2), pages 51-76, Spring.
- Peter Warr, 2008. "Poverty Reduction Through Long-term Growth: The Thai Experience," Departmental Working Papers 2008-19, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Krongkaew, Medhi & Kakwani, Nanak, 2003. "The growth-equity trade-off in modern economic development: the case of Thailand," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 735-757, October.
- Yveline Lecler & Patarapong Intarakumnerd, 2010. "Sustainability of Thailand's Competitiveness: the Policy Challenges," Post-Print halshs-00563666, HAL.
- Ian Holliday, 2000. "Productivist Welfare Capitalism: Social Policy in East Asia," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 48(4), pages 706-723, September.
More about this item
Keywordséconomie du développement; Asie; Thaïlande; pauvreté; vieillissement; protection sociale;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00531674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.