The growth-equity trade-off in modern economic development: the case of Thailand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- YeÅ¡im KuÅ¡tepeli, 2006. "Income Inequality, Growth, and the Enlargement of the European Union," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 77-88, December.
- Paweenawat, Sasiwimon Warunsiri & McNown, Robert, 2014. "The determinants of income inequality in Thailand: A synthetic cohort analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31, pages 10-21.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Suwanaporn, Chodechai, 2007.
"10 Years after the crisis: Thailand's financial system reform,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 4-20, February.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Suwanaporn, Chodechai, 2007. "10 Years after the Crisis: Thailand's Financial System Reform," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-356, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Saleem, Zahabia & Donaldson, John A., 2016. "Pathways to poverty reduction," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67523, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bruno Jetin, 2009. "Le développement économique de la Thaïlande est-il socialement soutenable ?," Post-Print halshs-00531674, HAL.
- Ibrahim Sirkeci & Jeffrey H. Cohen & Dilip Ratha, 2012. "Migration and Remittances during the Global Financial Crisis and Beyond," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13092.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2005. "Growth, inequality, and poverty in Latin America: historical evidence, controlled conjectures," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh054104, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Yang, Yiwen & Greaney, Theresa M., 2017. "Economic growth and income inequality in the Asia-Pacific region: A comparative study of China, Japan, South Korea, and the United States," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 6-22.
- Watanabe, Michio & Jinji, Naoto & Kurihara, Mitsuyo, 2009. "Is the development of the agro-processing industry pro-poor?: The case of Thailand," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 443-455, September.
- Kaewkwan Tangtipongkul, 2015. "Rates of Return to Schooling in Thailand," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 32(2), pages 38-64, September.
- YeÃ…Â¡im KuÃ…Â¡tepeli, 2006. "Income Inequality, Growth, and the Enlargement of the European Union," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 77-88, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:14:y:2003:i:5:p:735-757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.