Does globalization matter to income distribution in Asia?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrison, Ann & Hanson, Gordon, 1999.
"Who gains from trade reform? Some remaining puzzles,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 125-154, June.
- Ann Harrison & Gordon Hanson, 1999. "Who Gains from Trade Reform? Some Remaining Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 6915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sato, Sumie & Fukushige, Mototsugu, 2009.
"Globalization and economic inequality in the short and long run: The case of South Korea 1975-1995,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 62-68, January.
- Sumie & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2007. "Globalization and Economic Inequality in the Short and Long Run: The Case of South Korea 1975-1995," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-43, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Sadullah Çelik & Ulkem Basdas, 2010. "How Does Globalization Affect Income Inequality? A Panel Data Analysis," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(4), pages 358-370, November.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:4:p:358-370 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adams, Samuel, 2008. "Globalization and income inequality: Implications for intellectual property rights," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 725-735.
- RIDZUAN, Abdul Rahim & NOOR, Abdul Halim Mohd & AHMED, Elsadig Musa, 2014. "To What Extent Are The Social Inequality Impacts Of Fdi In The Selected Asean?," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 189-202.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:13:y:2006:i:13:p:851-855. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.