Poverty Reduction through Long-term Growth: The Thai Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Warr, 2008. "Poverty Reduction Through Long-term Growth: The Thai Experience," Departmental Working Papers 2008-19, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorgenson, Dale W, 1988. "Productivity and Postwar U.S. Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 23-41, Fall.
- David Vines & Peter Warr, 2003. "Thailand's investment-driven boom and crisis," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(3), pages 440-466, July.
- Peter G. Warr, 1999. "What Happened to Thailand?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 631-650, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Jetin, 2009. "Le développement économique de la Thaïlande est-il socialement soutenable ?," Post-Print halshs-00531674, HAL.
- repec:uii:journl:v:5:y:2013:i:1:p:15-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Jetin & Ozan Ekin Kurt, 2016. "Functional income distribution and growth in Thailand: A post Keynesian econometric analysis," Post-Print hal-01484216, HAL.
- Harinder Kohli & Ashok Sharma & Anil Sood (ed.), 2011. "Asia 2050: Realizing the Asian Century," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number asia2050, August.
More about this item
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:asiaec:v:8:y:2009:i:2:p:51-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.