Productivist Welfare Capitalism: Social Policy in East Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernhard Nauck & Nicolai Gröpler & Chin-Chun Yi, 2017. "How kinship systems and welfare regimes shape leaving home: A comparative study of the United States, Germany, Taiwan, and China," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 36(38), pages 1109-1148, April.
- Arjan de Haan, 2010. "The Financial Crisis and Chinaâ€™s â€œHarmonious Societyâ€," Journal of Current Chinese Affairs - China aktuell, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 39(2), pages 69-99.
- Chau-kiu Cheung & Kwan-kwok Leung, 2007. "Relating social welfare to life satisfaction in the postmodern era of Hong Kong," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 53-70, October.
- Bruno Jetin, 2009. "Le développement économique de la Thaïlande est-il socialement soutenable ?," Post-Print halshs-00531674, HAL.
- Fleckenstein, Timo & Lee, Soohyun Christine, 2017. "The politics of labor market reform in coordinated welfare capitalism: comparing Sweden, Germany, and South Korea," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68210, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Florian Brugger, 2016. "Asias Reserve Accumulation: Part of a New Paradigm," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(8), pages 457-476, August.
- Sarah Kuypers, 2014. "The East Asian welfare regime: reality or fiction," Working Papers 1404, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Sijeong Lim & Brian Burgoon, 2017. "Globalization and Support for Unemployment Spending in Asia," Working Papers hal-01670983, HAL.
- Lim Sijeong, 2015. "Financial structures, firms, and the welfare states in South Korea and Singapore," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 327-354, August.
- Unal Tongur & Adem Yavuz Elveren, 2012. "Military Expenditures, Inequality, and Welfare and Political Regimes: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," ERC Working Papers 1210, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2012.
- Fleckenstein, Timo & Lee, Soohyun Christine, 2017. "Democratization, post-industrialization, and East Asian welfare capitalism: the politics of welfare state reform in Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69574, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:467-484 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florian Brugger, 2015. "Asia’s Reserve Accumulation: Part of a New Paradigm," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2015-03, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Huck-ju Kwon, 2007. "Transforming the developmental welfare states in East Asia," Working Papers 40, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Chau-kiu Cheung & Kwan-kwok Leung, 2012. "Social Mitigation of the Impact of Urban Renewal on Residents’ Morale," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 106(3), pages 523-543, May.
- Chau-kiu Cheung & Raymond Chan & Wing-chung Ho, 2014. "Feeling Close to Fellow Citizens in Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 25-48, October.
- Bingqin Li & Zhonglu Zeng, 2015. "Economic Structure, Social Risks and the Challenges to Social Policy in Macau, China," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 383-398, May.
- Hung-Yang Lin, 2013. "Benchmarking Policy Inputs and Social Outputs of Retirement Payment Schemes: China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan Compared With the Three Worlds," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(6), pages 1328-1344, June.
- Arjan de Haan, 2013. "The Social Policies of Emerging Economies: Growth and Welfare in China and India," Working Papers 110, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:polstu:v:48:y:2000:i:4:p:706-723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0032-3217 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.