Report NEP-HAP-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jordi Brandts & María Fernanda Rivas, 2007. "On Punishment and Well-being," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 705.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wai:econwp:07/12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tania Burchardt & Polly Vizard, 2007. "Definition of equality and framework for measurement: Final Recommendations of the Equalities Review Steering Group on Measurement," CASE Papers /120, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Tania Burchardt & Polly Vizard, 2007. "Developing a capability list: Final Recommendations of the Equalities Review Steering Group on Measurement," CASE Papers /121, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Gianluca Stefani & Riccardo Scarpa, 2007. "The Referendum Incentive Compatibility Hypothesis:Some New Results Using Information Messages," Working Papers in Economics 07/10, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Morris, 2007. "Child Support Awards in Britain: An analysis of data from the Families and Children Study," CASE Papers /119, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Di Tommaso Maria Laura & Shima Isilda & Steinar Strom & Bettio Francesca, 2007. "As Bad as it Gets: Well Being Deprivation of Sexually Exploited Trafficked women," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200703, University of Turin.
- Karsten Hank & Isabella Buber, 2007. "Grandparents Caring for Their Grandchildren: Findings from the 2004 Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe," MEA discussion paper series 07127, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Huck-ju Kwon, 2007. "Transforming the developmental welfare states in East Asia," Working Papers 40, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.