Report NEP-SEA-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huck-ju Kwon, 2007. "Transforming the developmental welfare states in East Asia," Working Papers 40, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Steven Vincent Dunaway & Vivek B. Arora, 2007. "Pension Reform in China: The Need for a New Approach," IMF Working Papers 07/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Rasyad A. Parinduri & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2007. "The effect of Strategic Sale of Banks: Evidence from Indonesia," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0709, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Pavasuthipaisit, Robert, 2007. "Optimal exchange rate policy in a low interest rate environment," MPRA Paper 3596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Asia Rising: A Sectoral Perspective," IMF Working Papers 07/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beckmann, Daniela & Menkhoff, Lukas & Suto, Megumi, 2007. "Does Culture Influence Asset Managers? Views and Behavior?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-367, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Bruchez, Pierre-Alain, 2007. "Small price change response to a large devaluation in a menu cost model," MPRA Paper 3541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yohanes E. Riyanto & Linda A. Toolsema, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility in a Corporate Governance Framework," Departmental Working Papers wp0702, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.