The Governance of Multi-Use Platforms at Sea for Energy Production and Aquaculture: Challenges for Policy Makers in European Seas
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stuiver, Marian & Soma, Katrine & Koundouri, Phoebe & van den Burg, Sander & Gerritsen, Alwin & Harkamp, Thorbjørn & Dalsgaard, Niels & Zagonari, Fabio & Guanche, Raul & Schouten, Jan-Joost & Hommes, , 2016. "The Governance of multi-use platforms at sea forenergy production and aquaculture: challenges forpolicy makers in European seas," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66579, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chunlai Chen, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment in China," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14100.
- Alwin L. Gerritsen & Marian Stuiver & Catrien J. A. M. Termeer, 2013. "Knowledge governance: An exploration of principles, impact, and barriers," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(5), pages 604-615, March.
- Ashley, M.C. & Mangi, S.C. & Rodwell, L.D., 2014. "The potential of offshore windfarms to act as marine protected areas – A systematic review of current evidence," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 301-309.
- Hooper, Tara & Austen, Melanie, 2014. "The co-location of offshore windfarms and decapod fisheries in the UK: Constraints and opportunities," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 295-300.
- Christie, N. & Smyth, K. & Barnes, R. & Elliott, M., 2014. "Co-location of activities and designations: A means of solving or creating problems in marine spatial planning?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 254-261.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Roger Sugden, 2009. "The Organization of Production and its Publics: Mental Proximity, Market and Hierarchies," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 67(3), pages 289-311.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:276-289 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:10:p:1512-:d:113660 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmulti-use platforms; offshore; governance; PESTEL; energy production; aquaculture;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:333-:d:67670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .