The Governance of Multi-Use Platforms at Sea for Energy Production and Aquaculture: Challenges for Policy Makers in European Seas
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stuiver, Marian & Soma, Katrine & Koundouri, Phoebe & van den Burg, Sander & Gerritsen, Alwin & Harkamp, Thorbjørn & Dalsgaard, Niels & Zagonari, Fabio & Guanche, Raul & Schouten, Jan-Joost & Hommes, , 2016. "The Governance of multi-use platforms at sea forenergy production and aquaculture: challenges forpolicy makers in European seas," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66579, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alwin L. Gerritsen & Marian Stuiver & Catrien J. A. M. Termeer, 2013. "Knowledge governance: An exploration of principles, impact, and barriers," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(5), pages 604-615, March.
- Ashley, M.C. & Mangi, S.C. & Rodwell, L.D., 2014. "The potential of offshore windfarms to act as marine protected areas – A systematic review of current evidence," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 301-309.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Roger Sugden, 2009. "The Organization of Production and its Publics: Mental Proximity, Market and Hierarchies," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 67(3), pages 289-311.
- Chunlai Chen, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment in China," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14100.
- Hooper, Tara & Austen, Melanie, 2014. "The co-location of offshore windfarms and decapod fisheries in the UK: Constraints and opportunities," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 295-300.
- Christie, N. & Smyth, K. & Barnes, R. & Elliott, M., 2014. "Co-location of activities and designations: A means of solving or creating problems in marine spatial planning?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 254-261.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:276-289 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:4:p:731-:d:137769 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:3:p:637-:d:136094 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:10:p:1512-:d:113660 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmulti-use platforms; offshore; governance; PESTEL; energy production; aquaculture;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:333-:d:67670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.