Motivational resilience in the university system
In: Leadership and Cooperation in Academia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Sacchetti & Roger Sugden, 2009. "Positioning Order, Disorder and Creativity in Research Choices on Local Development," Chapters,in: Knowledge in the Development of Economies, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Brian Loasby, 2003.
"Closed models and open systems,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 285-306.
- Brian J. Loasby, 2003. "Closed models and open systems," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 004/2003, SCEME.
- Joe Wallis & Brian Dollery & Lin Crase, 2009. "Political Economy and Organizational Leadership: A Hope-based Theory," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 123-143.
- Wolfram Elsner & Frederic S. Lee, 2010. "Editors' Introduction," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, pages 1333-1344.
- Geoffrey Brennan, 2004. "Life in the Putty-Knife Factory!," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, pages 79-104.
- Common, Mick & Perrings, Charles, 1992. "Towards an ecological economics of sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, pages 7-34.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Roger Sugden, 2009. "The Organization of Production and its Publics: Mental Proximity, Market and Hierarchies," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 67(3), pages 289-311.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ekz:ekonoz:2017213 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness and Management; Education; Politics and Public Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14775_8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.