The Organization of Production and its Publics: Mental Proximity, Market and Hierarchies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avner Ben-Ner & Brian McCall & Massoud Stephane & Hua Wang, "undated".
"Identity and Self-Other Differentiation in Work and Giving Behaviors: Experimental Evidence,"
0805, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Stephane, Massoud & McCall, Brian P. & Ben-Ner, Avner & Wang, Hua, 2006. "Identity and Self-Other Differentiation in Work and Giving Behaviors: Experimental Evidence," Knowledge, Technology, Human Capital Working Papers 12070, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Avner Ben-Ner & Brian P. McCall & Massoud Stephane & Hua Wang, 2006. "Identity and Self-Other Differentiation in Work and Giving Behaviors: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2006.103, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Ermanno Tortia, 2016. "A needs theory of governance," Econometica Working Papers wp59, Econometica.
- Silvia Sacchetti, 2013. "Motivational resilience in the university system," Chapters,in: Leadership and Cooperation in Academia, chapter 8, pages 107-127 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:333:d:67670 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sacchetti, Silvia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2012. "The internal and external governance of cooperatives: the effective membership and consistency of value," AICCON Working Papers 111-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Sacchetti, Silvia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2013. "The Silver Lining Of Cooperation," AICCON Working Papers 125-2013, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Ermanno C. Tortia, 2013. "The Internal and External Governance of Cooperatives: Membership and Consistency of Values," Euricse Working Papers 1362, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Marian Stuiver & Katrine Soma & Phoebe Koundouri & Sander van den Burg & Alwin Gerritsen & Thorbjørn Harkamp & Niels Dalsgaard & Fabio Zagonari & Raul Guanche & Jan-Joost Schouten & Saskia Hommes & Am, 2016.
"The Governance of Multi-Use Platforms at Sea for Energy Production and Aquaculture: Challenges for Policy Makers in European Seas,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-19, April.
- Stuiver, Marian & Soma, Katrine & Koundouri, Phoebe & van den Burg, Sander & Gerritsen, Alwin & Harkamp, Thorbjørn & Dalsgaard, Niels & Zagonari, Fabio & Guanche, Raul & Schouten, Jan-Joost & Hommes, , 2016. "The Governance of multi-use platforms at sea forenergy production and aquaculture: challenges forpolicy makers in European seas," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66579, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Ermanno C. Tortia, 2010. "A NEW FRAMEWORK FOR THE ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF COOPERATIVE FIRMS: Self-defined rules, common resources, motivations, and incentives," Econometica Working Papers wp21, Econometica.
- Roger Sugden, 2013. "Space in an inferno? The organization of modern universities and the role of academics," Chapters,in: Leadership and Cooperation in Academia, chapter 4, pages 43-57 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Silvia Sacchetti, 2015.
"Inclusive and Exclusive Social Preferences: A Deweyan Framework to Explain Governance Heterogeneity,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 473-485, February.
- Silvia Sacchetti, 2012. "Inclusive and Exclusive Social Preferences: A Deweyan Framework to Explain Governance Heterogeneity," Econometica Working Papers wp36, Econometica.
More about this item
Keywordsproximity; markets; hierarchies; public interests; democratic deliberation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rsocec:v:67:y:2009:i:3:p:289-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RRSE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.