The Organization of Production and its Publics: Mental Proximity, Market and Hierarchies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berton Fabio & Pacelli Lia & Segre Giovanna, 2005. "Il lavoro parasubordinato in Italia: tra autonomia del lavoratore e precarietà del lavoro," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 57-100.
- Sara Rica & Amaia Iza, 2005. "Career Planning in Spain: Do Fixed-term Contracts Delay Marriage and Parenthood?," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 49-73, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvia Sacchetti, 2013. "Motivational resilience in the university system," Chapters,in: Leadership and Cooperation in Academia, chapter 8, pages 107-127 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sacchetti, Silvia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2013. "The Silver Lining Of Cooperation," AICCON Working Papers 125-2013, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Sacchetti, Silvia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2016. "A needs theory of governance," AICCON Working Papers 151-2016, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Marian Stuiver & Katrine Soma & Phoebe Koundouri & Sander van den Burg & Alwin Gerritsen & Thorbjørn Harkamp & Niels Dalsgaard & Fabio Zagonari & Raul Guanche & Jan-Joost Schouten & Saskia Hommes & Am, 2016.
"The Governance of Multi-Use Platforms at Sea for Energy Production and Aquaculture: Challenges for Policy Makers in European Seas,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-19, April.
- Stuiver, Marian & Soma, Katrine & Koundouri, Phoebe & van den Burg, Sander & Gerritsen, Alwin & Harkamp, Thorbjørn & Dalsgaard, Niels & Zagonari, Fabio & Guanche, Raul & Schouten, Jan-Joost & Hommes, , 2016. "The Governance of multi-use platforms at sea forenergy production and aquaculture: challenges forpolicy makers in European seas," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66579, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Silvia Sacchetti, 2015.
"Inclusive and Exclusive Social Preferences: A Deweyan Framework to Explain Governance Heterogeneity,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 473-485, February.
- Silvia Sacchetti, 2012. "Inclusive and Exclusive Social Preferences: A Deweyan Framework to Explain Governance Heterogeneity," Econometica Working Papers wp36, Econometica.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:333:d:67670 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sacchetti, Silvia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2012. "The internal and external governance of cooperatives: the effective membership and consistency of value," AICCON Working Papers 111-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Ermanno C. Tortia, 2013. "The Internal and External Governance of Cooperatives: Membership and Consistency of Values," Euricse Working Papers 1362, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Silvia Sacchetti & Ermanno C. Tortia, 2010. "A NEW FRAMEWORK FOR THE ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF COOPERATIVE FIRMS: Self-defined rules, common resources, motivations, and incentives," Econometica Working Papers wp21, Econometica.
- Roger Sugden, 2013. "Space in an inferno? The organization of modern universities and the role of academics," Chapters,in: Leadership and Cooperation in Academia, chapter 4, pages 43-57 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsproximity; markets; hierarchies; public interests; democratic deliberation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rsocec:v:67:y:2009:i:3:p:289-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RRSE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .