The Governance of multi-use platforms at sea forenergy production and aquaculture: challenges forpolicy makers in European seas
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marian Stuiver & Katrine Soma & Phoebe Koundouri & Sander van den Burg & Alwin Gerritsen & Thorbjørn Harkamp & Niels Dalsgaard & Fabio Zagonari & Raul Guanche & Jan-Joost Schouten & Saskia Hommes & Am, 2016. "The Governance of Multi-Use Platforms at Sea for Energy Production and Aquaculture: Challenges for Policy Makers in European Seas," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-19, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chunlai Chen, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment in China," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14100, April.
- Alwin L. Gerritsen & Marian Stuiver & Catrien J. A. M. Termeer, 2013. "Knowledge governance: An exploration of principles, impact, and barriers," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(5), pages 604-615, March.
- Ashley, M.C. & Mangi, S.C. & Rodwell, L.D., 2014. "The potential of offshore windfarms to act as marine protected areas – A systematic review of current evidence," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 301-309.
- Hooper, Tara & Austen, Melanie, 2014. "The co-location of offshore windfarms and decapod fisheries in the UK: Constraints and opportunities," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 295-300.
- Christie, N. & Smyth, K. & Barnes, R. & Elliott, M., 2014. "Co-location of activities and designations: A means of solving or creating problems in marine spatial planning?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 254-261.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Roger Sugden, 2009. "The Organization of Production and its Publics: Mental Proximity, Market and Hierarchies," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 67(3), pages 289-311.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:276-289 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:10:p:1512-:d:113660 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmulti-use platforms; offshore; governance; PESTEL; energy production; aquaculture;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2016-06-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-06-09 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:66579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .