Closed models and open systems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvia Sacchetti, 2013. "Motivational resilience in the university system," Chapters,in: Leadership and Cooperation in Academia, chapter 8, pages 107-127 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Victoria Chick & Sheila Dow, 2005. "The meaning of open systems," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 363-381.
- repec:ucm:ijohet:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:63-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davide Consoli & Ronnie Ramlogan, 2008. "Out of sight: problem sequences and epistemic boundaries of medical know-how on glaucoma," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 31-56, February.
- Arne HEISE, 2016.
"‘Why has economics turned out this way?’ A socio-economic note on the explanation of monism in economics,"
The Journal of Philosophical Economics,
Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 81-101, November.
- Heise, Arne, 2016. ""Why has economics turned out this way?": A socio-economic note on the explanation of monism in economics," Discussion Papers 52, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Heise, Arne, 2016. "Why has economics turned out this way?’ A socio-economic note on the explanation of monism in economics," MPRA Paper 80023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Félix-Fernando Muñoz & María-Isabel Encinar, 2014. "Intentionality and the emergence of complexity: an analytical approach," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 317-334, April.
- Andrew Mearman, 2010. "What is this thing called ‘heterodox economics’?," Working Papers 1006, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Sheila Dow, 2013. "Teaching open-system economics," Chapters,in: Teaching Post Keynesian Economics, chapter 4, pages 73-87 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Diao, Xinshen & McMillan, Margaret S., 2014. "Towards understanding economic growth in Africa: A reinterpretation of the Lewis Model:," IFPRI discussion papers 1380, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:511-522 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghosh, Dipak & Ruziev, Kobil, 2008. "Cost-Determined and Demand-Determined Prices: Lessons for the Industrialised World from Development Economics," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-22, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Victoria Chick, 2013. "The future is open: on open-system theorising in economics," Chapters,in: Teaching Post Keynesian Economics, chapter 3, pages 56-72 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Diao, Xinshen & McMillan, Margaret, 2018.
"Toward an Understanding of Economic Growth in Africa: A Reinterpretation of the Lewis Model,"
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 511-522.
- Xinshen Diao & Margaret McMillan, 2015. "Toward an Understanding of Economic Growth in Africa: A Re-Interpretation of the Lewis Model," NBER Working Papers 21018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsopen-systems; knowledge; uncertainty; psychology;
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sti:wpaper:004/2003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthias Klaes) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Matthias Klaes to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scemeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .