Cost-Determined and Demand-Determined Prices: Lessons for the Industrialised World from Development Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian Loasby, 2003.
"Closed models and open systems,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 285-306.
- Brian J. Loasby, 2003. "Closed models and open systems," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 004/2003, SCEME.
- Ahluwalia, Isher J., 1979. "An analysis of price and output behavior in the Indian economy: 1951-1973," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 363-390, August.
- Harry Bloch & A. Michael Dockery & David Sapsford, 2004. "Commodity prices, wages, and U.S. inflation in the twentieth century," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 523-545.
More about this item
Keywordswage goods; Commod Control; employment; fix-price; flex-price; Bretton Woods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2008-11-18 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-11-18 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stl:stledp:2008-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Liam Delaney). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/destiuk.html .