Report NEP-PKE-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Desai, Meghnad, 2008. "Southern Engines of Global Growth: Very Long Cycles or Short Spurts?," Working Paper Series DP2008/02, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ghosh, Dipak & Ruziev, Kobil, 2008. "Cost-Determined and Demand-Determined Prices: Lessons for the Industrialised World from Development Economics," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-22, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Eric BERR ( (GREThA-GRES), 2008. "Sustainable Development in a Post Keynesian Perspective: Return to Basics of Ecodevelopment (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2008-18, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Francis Green, 2008. "Subjective Employment Insecurity Around the World," Studies in Economics 0810, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Item repec:uwe:dqmpap:0801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael A. Ash & James K. Boyce, 2008. "Measuring Corporate Environmental Justice Performance," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-16, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Bart Nooteboom, 2008. "In what sense do firms evolve?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Lazonick, William, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Ventures and the Developmental State: Lessons from the Advanced Economies," Working Paper Series DP2008/01, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).