The Impact of Corporate Strategy on Enterprise Innovation Based on the Mediating Effect of Corporate Risk-Taking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- García-Granero, Ana & Llopis, Óscar & Fernández-Mesa, Anabel & Alegre, Joaquín, 2015.
"Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1094-1104.
- Ana García-Granero & Óscar Llopis & Anabel Fernández-Mesa & Joaquín Alegre, 2015. "Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate," Post-Print hal-01137650, HAL.
- Ana García-Granero & Óscar Llopis & Anabel Fernández-Mesa & Joaquín Alegre, 2015. "Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01137650, HAL.
- Kathleen A. Bentley & Thomas C. Omer & Nathan Y. Sharp, 2013. "Business Strategy, Financial Reporting Irregularities, and Audit Effort," Contemporary Accounting Research, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 30(2), pages 780-817, June.
- Prajogo, Daniel I. & Sohal, Amrik S., 2006. "The relationship between organization strategy, total quality management (TQM), and organization performance--the mediating role of TQM," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 35-50, January.
- Mara Faccio & Maria-Teresa Marchica & Roberto Mura, 2011.
"Large Shareholder Diversification and Corporate Risk-Taking,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(11), pages 3601-3641.
- Mara Faccio & Maria-Teresa Marchica & Roberto Mura, 2010. "Large Shareholder Diversification And Corporate Risk- Taking," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1241, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Wendy K. Smith & Michael L. Tushman, 2005. "Managing Strategic Contradictions: A Top Management Model for Managing Innovation Streams," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(5), pages 522-536, October.
- Jens Fr¯slev Christensen, 2002. "Corporate strategy and the management of innovation and technology," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 263-288.
- Lau, Chung-Ming, 2011. "Team and organizational resources, strategic orientations, and firm performance in a transitional economy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 1344-1351.
- Torugsa, Nuttaneeya (Ann) & Arundel, Anthony, 2017. "Rethinking the effect of risk aversion on the benefits of service innovations in public administration agencies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 900-910.
- Faccio, Mara & Marchica, Maria-Teresa & Mura, Roberto, 2016. "CEO gender, corporate risk-taking, and the efficiency of capital allocation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 193-209.
- Pang, Caiji & Wang, Ying, 2020. "Stock pledge, risk of losing control and corporate innovation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Dziallas, Marisa & Blind, Knut, 2019. "Innovation indicators throughout the innovation process: An extensive literature analysis," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 80, pages 3-29.
- Shahzad, Farrukh & Lu, Jing & Fareed, Zeeshan, 2019. "Does firm life cycle impact corporate risk taking and performance?," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 23-44.
- Imhof, Michael J. & Seavey, Scott E., 2014. "Corporate risk-taking, firm value and high levels of managerial earnings forecasts," Advances in accounting, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 328-337.
- Ming‐Jer Chen & Danny Miller, 1994. "Competitive attack, retaliation and performance: An expectancy‐valence framework," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 85-102, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wang, Qiong & Qiu, Muqing & Tan, Wenhao, 2020. "Does insiders share pledging stifle innovation? Evidence from China," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(C).
- Maria Giuseppina Bruna & Rey Dang & Marie-José Scotto & Aymen Ammari, 2019. "Does board gender diversity affect firm risk-taking? Evidence from the French stock market," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 23(4), pages 915-938, December.
- Zhong, Ma, 2014. "认知的桎梏：从稳定型财务业绩到企业过度投资 ——基于中国上市公司的证据 [Cognitive shackles: from Consistency of financial performance to Corporate Over-investment ——Evidence-based China Listed Companies]," MPRA Paper 55476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kebin Deng & Zhong Ding & Yalu Wang, 2020. "Peasant youth experiences of CEOs, risk aversion and corporate performance," Rationality and Society, , vol. 32(3), pages 278-312, August.
- Adachi-Sato, Meg & Vithessonthi, Chaiporn, 2019.
"Corporate debt maturity and future firm performance volatility,"
International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 216-237.
- Meg Adachi-Sato & Chaiporn Vithessonthi, 2016. "Corporate Debt Maturity and Future Firm Performance Volatility," PIER Discussion Papers 29., Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised May 2016.
- Henrique Castro Martins, 2020. "The Brazilian bankruptcy law reform, corporate ownership concentration, and risk‐taking," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 41(4), pages 562-573, June.
- Koirala, Santosh & Marshall, Andrew & Neupane, Suman & Thapa, Chandra, 2020. "Corporate governance reform and risk-taking: Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment in an emerging market," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C).
- Sultan Sikandar Mirza & Raheel Safdar & Yan Yu & M. Awais Gulzar, 2019. "Managerial Empowerment and Firm Risk-Taking," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(2), pages 21582440198, June.
- Kun Su & Rui Wan & Victor Y. Song, 2018. "Pyramidal structure, risk‐taking and firm value: Evidence from Chinese local SOEs," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 26(3), pages 401-427, July.
- Panta, Humnath, 2020. "Does social capital influence corporate risk-taking?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C).
- Vo, Xuan Vinh, 2018. "Do firms with state ownership in transitional economies take more risk? Evidence from Vietnam," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 251-256.
- Owen, Ann L. & Temesvary, Judit, 2018.
"The performance effects of gender diversity on bank boards,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 50-63.
- Owen, Ann L. & Temesvary, Judit, 2017. "The performance effects of gender diversity on bank boards," MPRA Paper 80078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nils Grashof, 2020. "Sinking or swimming in the cluster labour pool? A firm-specific analysis of the effect of specialized labour," Jena Economic Research Papers 2020-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kirsti Iivonen, 2018. "Defensive Responses to Strategic Sustainability Paradoxes: Have Your Coke and Drink It Too!," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 148(2), pages 309-327, March.
- Yusuf, Fatima & Yousaf, Amna & Saeed, Abubakr, 2018. "Rethinking agency theory in developing countries: A case study of Pakistan," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 281-292.
- Peterson K. Ozili, 2020. "Does competence of central bank governors influence financial stability?," Future Business Journal, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Charles H. Cho & Jonathan Maurice & Emmanuelle Nègre & Marie-Anne Verdier, 2016. "Is environmental disclosure good for the environment? A meta-analysis and research agenda," Post-Print halshs-01369422, HAL.
- Jan Ossenbrink & Joern Hoppmann & Volker H. Hoffmann, 2019. "Hybrid Ambidexterity: How the Environment Shapes Incumbents’ Use of Structural and Contextual Approaches," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(6), pages 1319-1348, November.
- Jiang, Tianjiao & Levine, Ross & Lin, Chen & Wei, Lai, 2020. "Bank deregulation and corporate risk," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Frank T. Rothaermel & Maria Tereza Alexandre, 2009. "Ambidexterity in Technology Sourcing: The Moderating Role of Absorptive Capacity," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 759-780, August.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate risk-taking; enterprise innovation; corporate strategy; mediating effect;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:13:y:2021:i:3:p:1023-:d:483526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.