Team and organizational resources, strategic orientations, and firm performance in a transitional economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ma, Xufei & Yao, Xiaotao & Xi, Youmin, 2009. "How do interorganizational and interpersonal networks affect a firm's strategic adaptive capability in a transition economy?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1087-1095, November.
- Mike W. Peng & Justin Tan & Tony W. Tong, 2004. "Ownership Types and Strategic Groups in an Emerging Economy," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(7), pages 1105-1129, November.
- Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Brown, James R. & Dev, Chekitan S., 2009. "Market orientation, competitive advantage, and performance: A demand-based perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1063-1070, November.
- Lau, Chung-Ming & Ngo, Hang-Yue, 2004. "The HR system, organizational culture, and product innovation," International Business Review, Elsevier, pages 685-703.
- Guofu Tan & Justin Yifu Lin, 1999. "Policy Burdens, Accountability, and the Soft Budget Constraint," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 426-431.
- Li-Qun Wei & Chung-Ming Lau, 2008. "The impact of market orientation and strategic HRM on firm performance: the case of Chinese enterprises," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, pages 980-995.
- Buck, Trevor & Filatotchev, Igor & Nolan, Peter & Wright, Mike, 2000. "Different paths to economic reform in Russia and China: causes and consequences," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, pages 379-400.
- Houghton, Susan M. & Smith, Anne D. & Hood, Jacqueline N., 2009. "The influence of social capital on strategic choice: An examination of the effects of external and internal network relationships on strategic complexity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1255-1261, December.
- Chung-Ming Lau & David K Tse & Nan Zhou, 2002. "Institutional Forces and Organizational Culture in China: Effects on Change Schemas, Firm Commitment and Job Satisfaction," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, pages 533-550.
- Lau, Chung-Ming & Yiu, Daphne W. & Yeung, Ping-Kwong & Lu, Yuan, 2008. "Strategic orientation of high-technology firms in a transitional economy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 765-777, July.
- Ramos-Garza, Claudia, 2009. "TMT strategic consensus in Mexican companies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(9), pages 854-860, September.
- Davis, Peter S. & Schul, Patrick L., 1993. "Addressing the contingent effects of business unit strategic orientation on relationships between organizational context and business unit performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 183-200, July.
- Morgan, Robert E. & Strong, Carolyn A., 2003. "Business performance and dimensions of strategic orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 163-176, March.
- Daphne Yiu & Yuan Lu, 2005. "Understanding Business Group Performance in an Emerging Economy: Acquiring Resources and Capabilities in Order to Prosper," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 183-206, January.
- Mike Wright & Robert E. Hoskisson & Mike W. Peng, 2005. "Strategy Research in Emerging Economies: Challenging the Conventional Wisdom," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Kevin Zhou & Caroline Li, 2007. "How does strategic orientation matter in Chinese firms?," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, pages 447-466.
- Yadong Luo & Rosalie L Tung, 2007. "International expansion of emerging market enterprises: A springboard perspective," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, pages 481-498.
- Daniel, Francis & Lohrke, Franz T. & Fornaciari, Charles J. & Turner, R. Jr., 2004. "Slack resources and firm performance: a meta-analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 565-574, June.
- Daphne W Yiu & ChungMing Lau & Garry D Bruton, 2007. "International venturing by emerging economy firms: the effects of firm capabilities, home country networks, and corporate entrepreneurship," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, pages 519-540.
- Tan, Justin & Li, Shaomin & Xia, Jun, 2007. "When iron fist, visible hand, and invisible hand meet: Firm-level effects of varying institutional environments in China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 786-794, July.
- Tan, Justin, 2003. "Curvilinear Relationship Between Organizational Slack and Firm Performance:: Evidence from Chinese State Enterprises," European Management Journal, Elsevier, pages 740-749.
- Luo, Xueming & Zhou, Lianxi & Liu, Sandra S., 2005. "Entrepreneurial firms in the context of China's transition economy: an integrative framework and empirical examination," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 277-284, March.
- Guoquan Chen & Dean Tjosvold & Chunhong Liu, 2006. "Cooperative Goals, Leader People and Productivity Values: Their Contribution to Top Management Teams in China," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(5), pages 1177-1200, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:163-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:51-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariadoss, Babu John & Johnson, Jean L. & Martin, Kelly D., 2014. "Strategic intent and performance: The role of resource allocation decisions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 2393-2402.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:163-174 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsManagerial cognition; Strategic orientation; Slack resources; Social network; Transitional economy; Institutions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:12:p:1344-1351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.