Valuation of Water Resource Green Efficiency Based on SBM–TOBIT Panel Model: Case Study from Henan Province, China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ching‐Hsun Chang, 2018. "How to Enhance Green Service and Green Product Innovation Performance? The Roles of Inward and Outward Capabilities," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 25(4), pages 411-425, July.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Jintao Lu & Licheng Ren & Siqin Yao & Dan Rong & Marinko Skare & Justas Streimikis, 2020. "Renewable energy barriers and coping strategies: Evidence from the Baltic States," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(1), pages 352-367, January.
- Tone, Kaoru & Tsutsui, Miki, 2010. "Dynamic DEA: A slacks-based measure approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 145-156, June.
- Omezzine, Abdallah & Zaibet, Lokman, 1998. "Management of modern irrigation systems in oman: allocative vs. irrigation efficiency," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 99-107, July.
- Xianguo Li & Qian Zhang, 2015. "AHP-based resources and environment efficiency evaluation index system construction about the west side of Taiwan Straits," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 228(1), pages 97-111, May.
- Yande Gong & Joe Zhu & Ya Chen & Wade D. Cook, 2018. "DEA as a tool for auditing: application to Chinese manufacturing industry with parallel network structures," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 263(1), pages 247-269, April.
- Zhou, Yuanchun & Ma, Mengdie & Gao, Peiqi & Xu, Qiming & Bi, Jun & Naren, Tuya, 2019. "Managing water resources from the energy - water nexus perspective under a changing climate: A case study of Jiangsu province, China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 380-390.
- Zhihai Yang & Dong Wang & Tianyi Du & Anlu Zhang & Yixiao Zhou, 2018. "Total-Factor Energy Efficiency in China’s Agricultural Sector: Trends, Disparities and Potentials," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-16, April.
- Bao, Chao & Fang, Chuang-lin, 2007. "Water resources constraint force on urbanization in water deficient regions: A case study of the Hexi Corridor, arid area of NW China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 508-517, May.
- Tone, Kaoru, 2001. "A slacks-based measure of efficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 498-509, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alperovych, Yan & Hübner, Georges & Lobet, Fabrice, 2015.
"How does governmental versus private venture capital backing affect a firm's efficiency? Evidence from Belgium,"
Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 508-525.
- Yan Alperovych & Georges Hubner & Fabrice Lobet, 2015. "How does governmental versus private venture capital backing affect a firm's efficiency? : Evidence from Belgium," Post-Print hal-02313248, HAL.
- Yu, Ming-Miin, 2010. "Assessment of airport performance using the SBM-NDEA model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 440-452, December.
- Aparicio, Juan & Kapelko, Magdalena, 2019. "Accounting for slacks to measure dynamic inefficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 278(2), pages 463-471.
- Alperovych, Yan & Amess, Kevin & Wright, Mike, 2013.
"Private equity firm experience and buyout vendor source: What is their impact on efficiency?,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(3), pages 601-611.
- Y. Alperovych & K. Amess & M. Wright, 2012. "Private Equity Firm Experience and Buy-out Vendor Source: What is their Impact on Efficiency?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/800, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Yan Alperovych & Kevin Amess & Mike Wright, 2013. "Private equity firm experience and buyout vendor source : What is their impact on efficiency?," Post-Print hal-02312987, HAL.
- Plácido Moreno & Sebastián Lozano, 2014. "A network DEA assessment of team efficiency in the NBA," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 214(1), pages 99-124, March.
- Fang-Rong Ren & Ze Tian & Yu-Ting Shen & Yung-Ho Chiu & Tai-Yu Lin, 2019. "Energy, CO 2 , and AQI Efficiency and Improvement of the Yangtze River Economic Belt," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(4), pages 1-17, February.
- Hosseini, Keyvan & Stefaniec, Agnieszka, 2019. "Efficiency assessment of Iran's petroleum refining industry in the presence of unprofitable output: A dynamic two-stage slacks-based measure," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C).
- Iveta Repkova, 2013. "Estimation of Banking Efficiency in the Czech Republic: Dynamic Data Envelopment Analysis," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 4, pages 261-275, December.
- Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Weber, William L., 2010. "A slacks-based inefficiency measure for a two-stage system with bad outputs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 398-409, October.
- Xiangyu Teng & Fan‐peng Liu & Yung‐ho Chiu, 2020. "The impact of coal and non‐coal consumption on China's energy performance improvement," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(4), pages 334-352, November.
- Mohammad Nourani & Wen‐Min Lu & Irene Wei Kiong Ting, 2020. "Vicarious warfare and dynamic efficiency of companies in the aerospace and defence industry," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 41(4), pages 641-650, June.
- Md Aslam Mia & Lucia Dalla Pellegrina & Patrick Damme & Mahinda Wijesiri, 2019. "Financial Inclusion, Deepening and Efficiency in Microfinance Programs: Evidence from Bangladesh," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 31(4), pages 809-835, September.
- Xiang Ji & Jiasen Sun & Qunwei Wang & Qianqian Yuan, 2019. "Revealing Energy Over-Consumption and Pollutant Over-Emission Behind GDP: A New Multi-criteria Sustainable Measure," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 1391-1421, December.
- Eun Hak Lee & Hosuk Shin & Shin-Hyung Cho & Seung-Young Kho & Dong-Kyu Kim, 2019. "Evaluating the Efficiency of Transit-Oriented Development Using Network Slacks-Based Data Envelopment Analysis," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(19), pages 1-15, September.
- Nelson Amowine & Zhiqiang Ma & Mingxing Li & Zhixiang Zhou & Benjamin Azembila Asunka & James Amowine, 2019. "Energy Efficiency Improvement Assessment in Africa: An Integrated Dynamic DEA Approach," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(20), pages 1-17, October.
- Chen, Ya & Li, Yongjun & Liang, Liang & Salo, Ahti & Wu, Huaqing, 2016. "Frontier projection and efficiency decomposition in two-stage processes with slacks-based measures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(2), pages 543-554.
- Chang, Ming-Chung, 2020. "An application of total-factor energy efficiency under the metafrontier framework," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 142(C).
- Jun-Fei Chu & Jie Wu & Ma-Lin Song, 2018. "An SBM-DEA model with parallel computing design for environmental efficiency evaluation in the big data context: a transportation system application," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 270(1), pages 105-124, November.
- Suvvari Anandarao & S. Raja Sethu Durai & Phanindra Goyari, 2019. "Efficiency Decomposition in two-stage Data Envelopment Analysis: An application to Life Insurance companies in India," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 17(2), pages 271-285, June.
- Chen, Po-Chi & Yu, Ming-Miin & Chang, Ching-Cheng & Managi, Shunsuke, 2014. "Non-Radial Directional Performance Measurement with Undesirable Outputs," MPRA Paper 57189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsgreen efficiency of water resources; undesirable output; slack-based measure and data envelopment analysis; Tobit regression model;
All these keywords.
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:12:y:2020:i:17:p:6944-:d:404423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.