Organizational Culture and Environmental Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maurizio Zollo & Sidney G. Winter, 2002. "Deliberate Learning and the Evolution of Dynamic Capabilities," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 339-351, June.
- Linnenluecke, Martina K. & Griffiths, Andrew, 2010. "Corporate sustainability and organizational culture," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 357-366, October.
- Henri, Jean-François & Journeault, Marc, 2010. "Eco-control: The influence of management control systems on environmental and economic performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Hartmann, Julia & Uhlenbruck, Klaus, 2015. "National institutional antecedents to corporate environmental performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 729-741.
- Kevin Baird & Sophia Su & Amy Tung, 2018. "Organizational Culture and Environmental Activity Management," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 403-414, March.
- Dubey, Rameshwar & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Childe, Stephen J. & Papadopoulos, Thanos & Hazen, Benjamin & Giannakis, Mihalis & Roubaud, David, 2017.
"Examining the effect of external pressures and organizational culture on shaping performance measurement systems (PMS) for sustainability benchmarking: Some empirical findings,"
International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 63-76.
- Rameshwar Dubey & Angappa Gunasekaran & Stephen J. Childe & Thanos Papadopoulos & Benjamin Hazen & Mihalis Giannakis & David Roubaud, 2017. "Examining the effect of external pressures and organizational culture on shaping performance measurement systems (PMS) for sustainability benchmarking: Some empirical findings," Post-Print hal-01558787, HAL.
- Addison, John T & Belfield, Clive R, 2000. "The Impact of Financial Participation and Employee Involvement on Financial Performance: A Re-estimation Using the 1998 WERS," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 47(5), pages 571-583, November.
- Ernesto Sanchez-Triana & Dan Biller & Ijaz Nabi & Leonard Ortolano & Ghazal Dezfuli & Javaid Afzal & Santiago Enriquez, 2014. "Revitalizing Industrial Growth in Pakistan : Trade, Infrastructure, and Environmental Performance," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 19022.
- John T. Addison & Clive R. Belfield, 2000. "The Impact of Financial Participation and Employee Involvement on Financial Performance: a Re‐estimation Using the 1998 Wers," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 47(5), pages 571-583, November.
- Deephouse, David L. & Newburry, William & Soleimani, Abrahim, 2016. "The effects of institutional development and national culture on cross-national differences in corporate reputation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 463-473.
- Olivier Boiral & Pascal Paillé, 2012. "Organizational Citizenship Behaviour for the Environment: Measurement and Validation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(4), pages 431-445, September.
- Eleonora Molnar & Peter Mulvihill, 2003. "Sustainability-focused Organizational Learning: Recent Experiences and New Challenges," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 167-176.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katarzyna Piwowar-Sulej, 2020. "Pro-Environmental Organizational Culture: Its Essence and a Concept for Its Operationalization," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(10), pages 1-16, May.
- Eun-Jung Woo & Eungoo Kang, 2021. "Employee Environmental Capability and Its Relationship with Corporate Culture," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(16), pages 1-22, August.
- Helena Bulińska-Stangrecka & Anna Bagieńska, 2021. "Culture-Based Green Workplace Practices as a Means of Conserving Energy and Other Natural Resources in the Manufacturing Sector," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(19), pages 1-21, October.
- Carlos Fernandez-Jardon & Xavier Martinez-Cobas & Fabian Martinez-Ortiz, 2020. "Technology and Culture in Subsistence Small Businesses," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(22), pages 1-13, November.
- Olufunke P. Adebayo & Rowland E. Worlu & Chinonye L. Moses & Olaleke O. Ogunnaike, 2020. "An Integrated Organisational Culture for Sustainable Environmental Performance in the Nigerian Context," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(20), pages 1-15, October.
- Beatriz Forés, 2019. "Beyond Gathering the ‘Low-Hanging Fruit’ of Green Technology for Improved Environmental Performance: an Empirical Examination of the Moderating Effects of Proactive Environmental Management and Busine," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-34, November.
- García-Granero, Eva M. & Piedra-Muñoz, Laura & Galdeano-Gómez, Emilio, 2020. "Measuring eco-innovation dimensions: The role of environmental corporate culture and commercial orientation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(8).
- Schaupp Simon, 2021. "Organisationale Technokulturen: Kritik und Humor in der „Industrie 4.0“," Arbeit, De Gruyter, vol. 30(1), pages 3-20, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bryson, Alex, 2001.
"Union effects on managerial and employee perceptions of employee relations in Britain,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
4957, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alex Bryson, 2001. "Union Effects On Managerial and Employee Perceptions of Employee Relations in Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0494, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Miska, Christof & Szőcs, Ilona & Schiffinger, Michael, 2018. "Culture’s effects on corporate sustainability practices: A multi-domain and multi-level view," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 263-279.
- Viju Raghupathi & Jie Ren & Wullianallur Raghupathi, 2020. "Identifying Corporate Sustainability Issues by Analyzing Shareholder Resolutions: A Machine-Learning Text Analytics Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-24, June.
- Johan Graafland & Niels Noorderhaven, 2020. "Culture and institutions: How economic freedom and long-term orientation interactively influence corporate social responsibility," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 51(6), pages 1034-1043, August.
- Riikkinen, Rilana & Kauppi, Katri & Salmi, Asta, 2017. "Learning Sustainability? Absorptive capacities as drivers of sustainability in MNCs’ purchasing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1075-1087.
- Helen Gray, 2002.
"Family-Friendly Working: What a Performance! An Analysis of the Relationship Between the Availability of Family-Friendly Policies and Establishment Performance,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0529, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gray, Helen, 2002. "Family-friendly working: what a performance! An analysis of the relationship between the availability of family-friendly policies and establishment performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20082, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Upadhaya, Bedanand & Munir, Rahat & Blount, Yvette & Su, Sophia, 2018. "Does organizational culture mediate the CSR – strategy relationship? Evidence from a developing country, Nepal," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 108-122.
- Gregory Jackson & Richard Deeg, 2019. "Comparing capitalisms and taking institutional context seriously," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(1), pages 4-19, February.
- David Metcalf, 2002. "Unions and Productivity, Financial Performance and Investment: International Evidence," CEP Discussion Papers dp0539, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Walid Cheffi & Ahmed Abdel-Maksoud & Muhammad Omer Farooq, 2021. "CSR initiatives, organizational performance and the mediating role of integrating CSR into management control systems: Testing an inclusive model within SMEs in an emerging economy," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 333-367, September.
- Michael V. Russo, 2009. "Explaining the impact of ISO 14001 on emission performance: a dynamic capabilities perspective on process and learning," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 307-319, July.
- S. Dobbelaere, 2003.
"Joint Estimation of Price-Cost Margins and Union Bargaining Power for Belgian Manufacturing,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
03/171, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien, 2005. "Joint Estimation of Price-Cost Margins and Union Bargaining Power for Belgian Manufacturing," IZA Discussion Papers 1466, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Leila Baghdadi & Rihab Bellakhal & Marc-Arthur Diaye, 2012. "Do French firms use financial participation to transfer more risk to their workers?," Documents de recherche 12-10, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Julia Hartmann & Stephan Vachon, 2018. "Linking Environmental Management to Environmental Performance: The Interactive Role of Industry Context," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 359-374, March.
- Nurlan Orazalin & Mady Baydauletov, 2020. "Corporate social responsibility strategy and corporate environmental and social performance: The moderating role of board gender diversity," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(4), pages 1664-1676, July.
- Dean A. Shepherd & Holger Patzelt & Trenton A. Williams & Dennis Warnecke, 2014. "How Does Project Termination Impact Project Team Members? Rapid Termination, ‘Creeping Death’, and Learning from Failure," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 513-546, June.
- Abiodun Tope Samson, 2015. "The Impact of Entrepreneurial Orientation, Reconfiguring Capability and Moderation of Environmental Turbulence on Export Performance of SMEs in Nigeria," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 7(3), pages 76-87.
- Gary F. Peters & Andrea M. Romi & Juan Manuel Sanchez, 2019. "The Influence of Corporate Sustainability Officers on Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 159(4), pages 1065-1087, November.
- Elisabeth Albertini, 2019. "The Contribution of Management Control Systems to Environmental Capabilities," Post-Print halshs-02007194, HAL.
- Lucianetti, Lorenzo & Chiappetta Jabbour, Charbel Jose & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Latan, Hengky, 2018. "Contingency factors and complementary effects of adopting advanced manufacturing tools and managerial practices: Effects on organizational measurement systems and firms' performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 200(C), pages 318-328.
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational culture; environmental performance; manufacturing industry; sustainability;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:8:p:2690-:d:161199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.