Leveraging Smart Open Innovation for Achieving Cultural Sustainability: Learning from a New City Museum Project
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gallouj, Faiz & Weinstein, Olivier, 1997. "Innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 537-556, December.
- Camagni, Roberto & Capello, Roberta & Nijkamp, Peter, 1998. "Towards sustainable city policy: an economy-environment technology nexus," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 103-118, January.
- Erik E. Lehmann & Nikolaus Seitz & Katharine Wirsching, 2017. "Smart finance for smart places to foster new venture creation," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 44(1), pages 51-75, March.
- Katriina Soini & Joost Dessein, 2016. "Culture-Sustainability Relation: Towards a Conceptual Framework," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-12, February.
- Piera Buonincontri & Roberto Micera, 2016. "The experience co-creation in smart tourism destinations: a multiple case analysis of European destinations," Information Technology & Tourism, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 285-315, September.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:-:d:63753 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tonino Pencarelli & Mara Cerquetti & Simone Splendiani, 2016. "The sustainable management of museums: an Italian perspective," Tourism and Hospitality Management, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management, vol. 22(1), pages 29-46, May.
- Marsal-Llacuna, Maria-Lluïsa & Colomer-Llinàs, Joan & Meléndez-Frigola, Joaquim, 2015. "Lessons in urban monitoring taken from sustainable and livable cities to better address the Smart Cities initiative," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PB), pages 611-622.
- Laura Di Pietro & Roberta Guglielmetti Mugion & Maria Francesca Renzi & Martina Toni, 2014. "An Audience-Centric Approach for Museums Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-18, August.
- Drejer, Ina, 2004. "Identifying innovation in surveys of services: a Schumpeterian perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 551-562, April.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:167:d:63753 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:101:d:62682 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faïz Gallouj, 1997. "Towards a neo-Schumpeterian theory of innovation in services?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 405-420, December.
- Stanislav E. Shmelev & Irina A. Shmeleva, 2009. "Sustainable cities: problems of integrated interdisciplinary research," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(1), pages 4-23.
- Susie Ruqun Wu & Peilei Fan & Jiquan Chen, 2016. "Incorporating Culture Into Sustainable Development: A Cultural Sustainability Index Framework for Green Buildings," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 64-76, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:-:d:62682 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Pierce & Francesca Ricciardi & Alessandro Zardini, 2017. "Smart Cities as Organizational Fields: A Framework for Mapping Sustainability-Enabling Configurations," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-21, August.
- Izabela Luiza Pop & Anca Borza, 2016. "Factors Influencing Museum Sustainability and Indicators for Museum Sustainability Measurement," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André Luis Azevedo Guedes & Jeferson Carvalho Alvarenga & Maurício Dos Santos Sgarbi Goulart & Martius Vicente Rodriguez y Rodriguez & Carlos Alberto Pereira Soares, 2018. "Smart Cities: The Main Drivers for Increasing the Intelligence of Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-19, August.
- JinHyo Joseph Yun & Xiaofei Zhao & Tan Yigitcanlar & DooSeok Lee & HeungJu Ahn, 2018. "Architectural Design and Open Innovation Symbiosis: Insights from Research Campuses, Manufacturing Systems, and Innovation Districts," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-23, November.
- Izabela Luiza Pop & Anca Borza & Anuța Buiga & Diana Ighian & Rita Toader, 2019. "Achieving Cultural Sustainability in Museums: A Step Toward Sustainable Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-22, February.
More about this item
Keywordscultural sustainability; smart city; open innovation; new city museum planning; case study;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1964-:d:151961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.