Il ruolo delle reti pubblico-private per l’innovazione dei servizi nelle smart cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tuba Bakıcı & Esteve Almirall & Jonathan Wareham, 2013. "A Smart City Initiative: the Case of Barcelona," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(2), pages 135-148, June.
- Sotiris Zygiaris, 2013. "Smart City Reference Model: Assisting Planners to Conceptualize the Building of Smart City Innovation Ecosystems," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(2), pages 217-231, June.
- Gallouj, Faiz & Weinstein, Olivier, 1997. "Innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 537-556, December.
- Djellal, Faridah & Gallouj, Faïz & Miles, Ian, 2013.
"Two decades of research on innovation in services: Which place for public services?,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 98-117.
- Faïz Gallouj & Faridah Djellal, 2012. "Two decades of research on innovation in services: which place for public services?," Post-Print halshs-00960624, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2012. "Two decades of research on innovation in services: Which place for public services?," Post-Print halshs-01134142, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj & Ian Miles, 2013. "Two decades of research on innovation in services: Which place for public services?," Post-Print halshs-01133837, HAL.
- FaÏz Gallouj & Faridah Djellal, 2010. "The Handbook of Innovation and Services: A Multi-disciplinary Perspective," Post-Print hal-01111763, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2011. "Social Innovation and Service Innovation," Post-Print halshs-01113990, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2006. "Innovation, services, emplois," Post-Print halshs-00199647, HAL.
- Faïz Gallouj, 1997. "Towards a neo-Schumpeterian theory of innovation in services?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 405-420, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSviluppo di nuovi servizi; reti pubblico-private per l’innovazione; smart cities; casi studio;
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:ededed:v:html10.3280/ed2015-001002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=12 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.